Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by romihensem View Post
    lol... so see u guys at bt batok tomorrow. maybe reaching there bout 330pm...
    hi guys, Art2 & me won't be going tmr to Bt Batok as I got Ops Manning this week n most likely it will be activated tmr in the afternoon. So we will be flying in the morning instead.

Comment

Originally posted by turemini View Post
      Novak and I use to fly in this field (before migrating to Clementi field) by the pavement or under the tree... back then so far no frequency issue.
      Well, common land RC are bound on 27mhz & 40mhz. But you ought to check with them to be on the safe side. Worse case scenario, they bang wall or go off track and your plane/heli 1)hits tree 2)hdb block 3) flew into prison 4) hit car on road, take a pick ;)
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

hmmm

Originally posted by turemini View Post
        Novak and I use to fly in this field (before migrating to Clementi field) by the pavement or under the tree... back then so far no frequency issue.
        so tomorrow u will be joining us at bukit batok? margaret drive field we'll have to investigate more on the frequency issue...

Originally Posted by nacar
        You gonna bring both plane and heli to test out the place?
        yup tomorrow i'll be test flying my heli and su31 plane there. just to let them get used to the surroundings. hehehe

Originally Posted by jansonfinn
        hi guys, Art2 & me won't be going tmr to Bt Batok as I got Ops Manning this week n most likely it will be activated tmr in the afternoon. So we will be flying in the morning instead.
        no worries bro. can always join us again some other day. btw morning where u flying? bt batok also??? cause maybe me morning will be around there. sending my car for inspection at vicom... hehehe

Originally Posted by nixaad
        Well, common land RC are bound on 27mhz & 40mhz. But you ought to check with them to be on the safe side. Worse case scenario, they bang wall or go off track and your plane/heli 1)hits tree 2)hdb block 3) flew into prison 4) hit car on road, take a pick ;)
        no worries bro. we'll make sure everything is really safe before we even consider to fly there. our motto is, "Parts are replaceable. Life and limbs isnt..." hehehe

romihensem " Back In Business "

Flying is all that matters...
        sigpic

Comment

no worries bro. can always join us again some other day. btw morning where u flying? bt batok also??? cause maybe me morning will be around there. sending my car for inspection at vicom... hehehe
          Most prob we will be flying at OHR coz they are noone flying at Bt batok

Comment

hmmm

Originally posted by jansonfinn View Post
            Most prob we will be flying at OHR coz they are noone flying at Bt batok
            ok roger out....

sigpic

Comment

selamat hari raya aidilfitri

Wishing all our muslim brothers,

"Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri"

good Health, Harmony and Happy flying

kelvinlow

Comment

Hey mate, I'm interested in the margaret drive location too.
                how did the trial funfly go? Will a kind soul pm me the next time slot that you guys are going down to explore that place?

Thanks,
                Terence

Comment

hmmm

Originally posted by terencechan View Post
                  Hey mate, I'm interested in the margaret drive location too.
                  how did the trial funfly go? Will a kind soul pm me the next time slot that you guys are going down to explore that place?

Thanks,
                  Terence
                  hey bro, i think we passed on that location cause they said its quite near to another rc cars group. u might wanna check on the rest though. cause now most of us have shift our base to Bt Batok now...

sigpic

Comment

hey bro, i think we passed on that location cause they said its quite near to another rc cars group. u might wanna check on the rest though. cause now most of us have shift our base to Bt Batok now...
                    Thanks mate, my current base is at Wellington Circle's field in Sembawang. Thinking of joining a base nearer to my home in Dover. Can pm me the address of the Bt Batok base and the funfly's schedule?

Comment

hmmm

Originally posted by terencechan View Post
                      Thanks mate, my current base is at Wellington Circle's field in Sembawang. Thinking of joining a base nearer to my home in Dover. Can pm me the address of the Bt Batok base and the funfly's schedule?
                      u might wanna check out the clementi/bt batok united thread...

sigpic

Comment

hmmm

btw me usually fly sat 3pm onwards at bt batok and sun 3pm onwards at woodlands behind christ church secondary...

sigpic

Comment

yo dudes

hello dudes its been quite awhile since i flew in clementi so the field beside the school cannot already isit so now where can fly dudes ?
                          *^(HOKAGE PHOENIX)^*
                          Coming soon:
                          f-18 ?
                          TEMASEK POLYTECHNIC (AMIG)

Comment

Originally posted by nistelroy View Post
                            hello dudes its been quite awhile since i flew in clementi so the field beside the school cannot already isit so now where can fly dudes ?
                            Hi bro which Telok Blangah r u in coz me is in Telok Blangah Drive.
                            BARI= TX JR DSX9G 2.4ghz Limited Edition Gold.MODE 1.
                            T-rex 500.HS5245MGx3.GY401.
                            RJX50E
                            RJX50N
                            TREX100X
                            HISKY FBL100
                            MTITAN E325
                            C-TREX250

Comment

oh hi

i stay at telok blangah heights bro
                              *^(HOKAGE PHOENIX)^*
                              Coming soon:
                              f-18 ?
                              TEMASEK POLYTECHNIC (AMIG)

Comment

Ur flying heli also? me nowadays fly at Farrer Park coz there mostly heli flyers but sometimes they brought planes also to test fly n the prob is only no runway 4 takeoff.
                                BARI= TX JR DSX9G 2.4ghz Limited Edition Gold.MODE 1.
                                T-rex 500.HS5245MGx3.GY401.
                                RJX50E
                                RJX50N
                                TREX100X
                                HISKY FBL100
                                MTITAN E325
                                C-TREX250

Comment

Working...
                                X