Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dierctions to Ikea flying field?or Punggol FF?

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dierctions to Ikea flying field?or Punggol FF?

sirs,

i happen to found this great website and found that you guys have scheduled flying in Tampines and Punggol during weekends.i am still a newbie trying to observe this hobby so id like to ask if i can visit you during your fun flys?

any directions to tampines or punggol flying field?i read that tampines is around the ikea place?or near there right?

in punggol i dunno leh pls help bros hehehe

hope you guys can help me start in this hobby also hehehe

thanx bros

Originally posted by hummer666 View Post
    sirs,

i happen to found this great website and found that you guys have scheduled flying in Tampines and Punggol during weekends.i am still a newbie trying to observe this hobby so id like to ask if i can visit you during your fun flys?

any directions to tampines or punggol flying field?i read that tampines is around the ikea place?or near there right?

in punggol i dunno leh pls help bros hehehe

hope you guys can help me start in this hobby also hehehe

thanx bros
    hey man, where you stay? i live right beside (abt 10 min walk) from ikea.... u drive or ride??
    Don't hate on noobs, dont forget, you were once one

Comment

Hi,

In punggol, we are flying at the field opposite Punggol plaza. The flying field is right at the end of punggol, near the flyover from sengkeng to punggol, the place is call Punggol field walk.

Theres one guy who provide beginner services, like helping u to setup, guiding u how to fly. Many of PFW bro are taught by him, now all flying better then him. Hahahaha...

Do check it out.

Cheers!
      Spektrum DX7
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LouisLLH View Post
        Hi,

In punggol, we are flying at the field opposite Punggol plaza. The flying field is right at the end of punggol, near the flyover from sengkeng to punggol, the place is call Punggol field walk.

Theres one guy who provide beginner services, like helping u to setup, guiding u how to fly. Many of PFW bro are taught by him, now all flying better then him. Hahahaha...

Do check it out.

Cheers!
        Sorry forgot to mention the flying timing.

Sat/Sun morning 7-10am and evening 5pm-sky turns dark.
        Spektrum DX7
        sigpic

Comment

we are flying at tampines near to the caltex petrol kiosk outside the temasek poly. Mostly fly helicopter. Do drop by if u stay nearby.

Comment

hi bros,

i stay at serangoon north so maybe i go to punggol first ,see see how ,hehe just want to observe leh!still no gears mah

now still in saving mode to slowly get into hobby!hopefully i can muster courage to approach one of you guys hehehe

Comment

hi, there people fly at the punggol park also...dun noe is it called that name...its just beside the main road that leads to sengkang. Most ppls are friendly...just approach them and they will be happy to explain to u.

Comment

i was there this morning at PFW watched some of you guys do your stuff.

hehehehe i was one distant watcher , quite paiseh to go approach you guys hehehehe although looks approachable ( i think hehehe though haven approach them yet.)

hehe will try to be there again next time if i have my off day on weekend

Comment

Working...
                X