Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heli flyers in the East

Hi Guys, I'm new to this hobby and I wonder where is the venue for heli hobbyist around Tampines and Pasir Ris and the usual time you fly.
    I just got my HBK2 and I would like learn from the Pros. Tnx
    When your Black Box ran out of tricks, you have to invent your own

Welcome, In East side most of us will go to Tampines bicycle park ,park your car inside the park and walk in about 5 to 7 min ,then u can see the big place and runway. Another place is Tampines ind 5 ,opp Ikea , it is the big grass area ,Sat and Sunday a lot of peoples ,Weekday also somebody there .

Comment

Copy that Raptor

Comment

sometime we fly at tampines near to the caltex outside temasek poly.

Comment

Very near my place (St. 83), what is the usual time of day u fly and i hope u don't mind if i tag along. I'm so eager to learn but i just can't get it off the ground . Anyways, Hapi Lunar New Year to all!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RAPTOR2001SG
            Welcome, In East side most of us will go to Tampines bicycle park ,park your car inside the park and walk in about 5 to 7 min ,then u can see the big place and runway. Another place is Tampines ind 5 ,opp Ikea , it is the big grass area ,Sat and Sunday a lot of peoples ,Weekday also somebody there .
            IMHO, this flying place is not suitable anymore due to the following reasons:
            1. The road leading in is not blocked.. so u will not be able to drive in... park outside and walk about 200 meters in.
            2. Flooded at area around the "runway". So if u land in water.. provided u got skis.. otherwise ESC will fry!
            3. Surrounded by Jungle.. unless ur name is Tarzan, recovering a lost plane in the jungle is no easy task.
            4. Proximity to other flying area. Just outside the bicycle park, there could be another group of flyers.. so Interference is possible probably safer for 2.4GHz.

Has anyone flew there recently and find that it is otherwise?

Comment

TBP is a nice place to fly ... i like it , secluded all the way inside . Very peaceful but its a hassle if you carry quite a number of things
              Helis
              Logo 500 3D

Once upon a time , there were frequency pins , flybars and nitros...

Comment

Working...
              X