Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wat goes up, muz comes down... How abt those dat goes up and neva comes down? Wat happen to them?

喇嘛 V3
    Belt CP in the making...

Comment

Anymore still coming?

What happen to all the pple? Should have quite a number of flyers in Pasir ris. Hope to see you guys there.

Kriz, i will see u there later. We will still meet to get the ball rolling in Pasir Ris. Call me @ 98437089 if you need to. I will be coming with a non forum friend.

Cheerz...
      Wat goes up, muz comes down... How abt those dat goes up and neva comes down? Wat happen to them?

喇嘛 V3
      Belt CP in the making...

Comment

1st Meet Up

I had met up with Kriz yesterday. Nice meeting you, Kriz! But we didn't fly in the park, we just had a short nice chat, shared a few things. We are hoping that more flyers would come and join us. Hopefully by the next meeting, we could do some flying and a few more interested guys would join us.

喇嘛 V3
        Belt CP in the making...

Comment

Originally posted by newpilot
          I had met up with Kriz yesterday. Nice meeting you, Kriz! But we didn't fly in the park, we just had a short nice chat, shared a few things. We are hoping that more flyers would come and join us. Hopefully by the next meeting, we could do some flying and a few more interested guys would join us.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by newpilot
            It was great chatting with you and mike. yeah hoping more guys will come next time.

Comment

hi, i live in pasir-ris. wondering if this still goes on. would like to learn more flying tips.
              Don't hate on noobs, dont forget, you were once one

Comment

Ya, never heard of pasir ris flyer for so long.
                For me, if I knock off early on Saturday or Sunday, I'll go Anchorvale Road Field (just oppsite the new sports complex) Have learn flying a plane at the field with the help from all the brothers there Thanks Guy
                Is been long time never go to PFW. Been working late everyday. There are brothers also guide me with my heli too. Especially DR Tan. Thanks to you Guys.
                sigpic

Comment

hey guys since pasir ris is quite near tampines caltex, mebe we can merge the fun flies!

Comment

Originally posted by usuckpoo View Post
                    hey guys since pasir ris is quite near tampines caltex, mebe we can merge the fun flies!
                    Any Bus Travel there?
                    sigpic

Comment

Yes. Tampines Ave 5....

Comment

Working...
                      X