Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with my plane.

hi ppl, i am a beginner to flying and i got some prob with my plane. When i switch on by the transmitter the servo motor of my Easy Star keep on moving by themselves and the propeller is not turning. i cannot control the servos and i dunno wat to do now. The manual say turn on the transmitter 1st b4 turning on the recevier. So is the receiver on when i connect it to the battery? Pls help me.

Where were you when you turn on your TX?? At home or at a field??

Originally posted by readytogo
    hi ppl, i am a beginner to flying and i got some prob with my plane. When i switch on by the transmitter the servo motor of my Easy Star keep on moving by themselves and the propeller is not turning. i cannot control the servos and i dunno wat to do now. The manual say turn on the transmitter 1st b4 turning on the recevier. So is the receiver on when i connect it to the battery? Pls help me.

Comment

Hi RTG

where do you stay, if anything can bring down your plane to the nearest funfly and get some help 1st hand.

Cheers
      Adnan
      Take what you've got and fly with it - Jim Henson
      ... no plane will allow a pilot to recover from stupid. You still have to do those piloty things... - Joe Wurts
      Electric things run on smoke. Let the smoke out and they won't work.

sigpic

Comment

What tx, what rx?

If tx is in pcm mode, rx in ppm mode, you will get that problem.

sigpic

Comment

Problem with my plane.

Ya i turned on the TX and RX at home and on the field also and the same things happened. Cant control the servos, propeller not moving and the servos move by themselves.
          i live in sembawang.

Comment

Ya i turned on the TX and RX at home and on the field also and the same things happened. Cant control the servos, propeller not moving and the servos move by themselves.
            i live in sembawang.
            is you servos connector plug to the rx in correct porarity ? sign, +ve and -ve ?
            JR9XII PCM 72.xxx n XPS n FRSKY 2.4GHz

me is " Kancheong spider "

Comment

Problem with my plane

Yup the polarities are correct.

Comment

Which part of Sembawang u stay??? There are flyers near the mosque, can go there n ask for help.

I not a plane person but can have a look at ur elec setup if u r nearby(walking distance).

Comment

From your description, the receiver did not receive any signal from the transmitter. That’s why the servos are moving by themselves.

Check the crystals by pulling out and put back the crystals carefully; for both the transmitter and receiver. Also check that the there is enough power in the transmitter.

BTW, which radio are you using?
                  Share the joy of flying . . .

Comment

I can Fly !!

Thank You guys for ur help. I had solved the problem. I would like to know who is flying in Sembawang and I would like to join u all for flying.

Comment

I can Fly!!

Thank You guys for ur help. I had solved the problem. I would like to know who is flying in Sembawang and I would like to join u all for flying.
                      BTW i live at Blk 469B (near the big canal).

Comment

BTW i live at Blk 469B (near the big canal).
                        Me also stay next to the big canal, 466C. One sec sch away from u.

Go to the mosque there, there r guys flying there. Lee n gang used to fly there. PM Lee to check wif him. I'm a heli flyer, not a plane flyer.

Comment

Working...
                        X