Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seagull lost in tamp bicycle park forest

hi all, sadly me and a fren went to fly my seagull low wing trainer around 5.30pm just now. All was good till the 3rd take off after I flew above the trees area opposite the shed (direction towards the east jogging dirt track away) where the tall trees were, the plane suddenly violently lost control and was turning by itself uncontrollably.... dont think its due to batteries or fuel from the way it seems, more like a sudden glitch that suddenly bring the plane to one direction. For safety reasons, i decide to bring the plane back to land it but then the plane was too hard to fight back and went down to the foested areas.

Went closer to try find my plane but it the grass were too tall to bash through and move in further.

Any idea if there is any way to bash through the forested areas and anyone that travelled beyond the forested areas? I took a detour by the jogging track and find out there are some make shift small temple and a wide small drain (or river) and the place seems quite deep to go in.

At least I be happy to take back my 46 engine and servos.

Anyone lost plane there before and managed to collect it back?

Cheers,
    Ken
    In Hangar:

In service -
    Electrajet 2800kv align
    New Formosa 2025 Himex
    P51-Mustang AXI 3000kv

In option -
    SP glider align
    DG glider

In loving memory -
    Tumeric glider (lost in BR)

sounds so bad.. i pity you man.. maybe there is other people flying rc stuffs and on the same freq?? well who knows.. good luck man next time.. hope you manage to recover your lost plane

Comment

Originally posted by kenovan
      hi all, sadly me and a fren went to fly my seagull low wing trainer around 5.30pm just now. All was good till the 3rd take off after I flew above the trees area opposite the shed (direction towards the east jogging dirt track away) where the tall trees were, the plane suddenly violently lost control and was turning by itself uncontrollably.... dont think its due to batteries or fuel from the way it seems, more like a sudden glitch that suddenly bring the plane to one direction. For safety reasons, i decide to bring the plane back to land it but then the plane was too hard to fight back and went down to the foested areas.

Went closer to try find my plane but it the grass were too tall to bash through and move in further.

Any idea if there is any way to bash through the forested areas and anyone that travelled beyond the forested areas? I took a detour by the jogging track and find out there are some make shift small temple and a wide small drain (or river) and the place seems quite deep to go in.

At least I be happy to take back my 46 engine and servos.

Anyone lost plane there before and managed to collect it back?

Cheers,
      Ken
      Put on your No.4.... carry a parang, that will help you to bash across the plantation. Get a few friend to go with you... I believe it can be recover. Good luck!!!
      sigpicGround is closer than it appear...

Comment

Originally posted by abner
        Put on your No.4.... carry a parang, that will help you to bash across the plantation. Get a few friend to go with you... I believe it can be recover. Good luck!!!

haaaa.... i love ur suggestion bro!

Let's hope i get there and find it before the banglas do man

Thanx bros!
        In Hangar:

In service -
        Electrajet 2800kv align
        New Formosa 2025 Himex
        P51-Mustang AXI 3000kv

In option -
        SP glider align
        DG glider

In loving memory -
        Tumeric glider (lost in BR)

Comment

Originally posted by kenovan
          haaaa.... i love ur suggestion bro!

Let's hope i get there and find it before the banglas do man

Thanx bros!

FOUND???
          sigpicGround is closer than it appear...

Comment

Get someone with a aerial photgraphy capable helicopter to snap around. See if can spot your plane.
            Modded Esavage + 4S lipo + KB45 2300KV + HW150A
            Brushless Esky Lama with dual swash
            Esky Dauphin
            Walkera Lama 2
            Walkera 5G6
            Sparrowhawk XB + 2S lipo + 60A brushless esc + 6000kv motor.
            Brushless Mini LST + single servo mod
            Brushless Micro-T

Comment

Working...
            X