Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New FF in Bukit Timah

Calling flyers,

Me & my buddy found a new place to fly EP heli for night flying.

It's at Toh Yi Drive Badminton Court (In front of Blk 9), toilet & 7-11 are walking distance away. We r normally there every friday & saturday nite, starting from 11pm onwards.

Feel free to join this FF

All r welcome

Calling all flyers,

Me & my buddy found a new place to fly EP heli for night flying.

It's at Toh Yi Drive Badminton Court (In front of Blk 9), toilet & 7-11 are walking distance away. We r normally there every friday & saturday nite, starting from 11pm onwards.

Feel free to join this FF

All r welcome

Comment

WOW...nice...ups for you bro... say your heli liao..hehe...so how many flyers are there currently?

Comment

was wondering wear is the actual location of this place...?? is it near to the beauty world shopping center??
        + i ` k a l +

Transmitter
        p c m 9 x
        RC Kite
        S c o r p i o n
        A L P H A B a b y
        Ice cream prototype

Comment

I think opposite the Ace Hooby flying site

very close to each other so you guys may wanna do some form of frequency control....
          TREX 500 ESP
          Futaba T12FGH

Comment

Originally posted by lampard
            WOW...nice...ups for you bro... say your heli liao..hehe...so how many flyers are there currently?
            There's still 1 lama V3 missing from the picture. The regulars are only me and my buddy, but last week there's a total of 4 of us flying there.
            [SIZE=1][B]Back to hovering!!![/B][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Art

very close to each other so you guys may wanna do some form of frequency control....
              yeah abg art!

maybe the flyers there should state their frequency here, so that i can inform ace hobby about the following frequency... becos we do not want any misscommunication and also anything to be blame if there are things happen due to clash of frequency.
              + i ` k a l +

Transmitter
              p c m 9 x
              RC Kite
              S c o r p i o n
              A L P H A B a b y
              Ice cream prototype

Comment

Originally posted by blurchaoz
                was wondering wear is the actual location of this place...?? is it near to the beauty world shopping center??
                Yes, it's walking distance from Beauty world SC, it's actually behind the Esso station up the slope till you come the a T junction and the place is on the right.

It is actually 5 badminton courts combined together, downside is there are poles sticking out for the nets, but if you r good enough, you can fly figure 8 around the poles

Comment

Originally posted by Art

Thanks Art, this is 1 thing that's worrying me as well. The RC kite flying site is nearby. I think our estimated distance is about 1km away from each other, or even lesser.

Comment

Originally posted by blurchaoz
                    yeah abg art!

maybe the flyers there should state their frequency here, so that i can inform ace hobby about the following frequency... becos we do not want any misscommunication and also anything to be blame if there are things happen due to clash of frequency.
                    We are using 72.450mhz...yeah..we, me and my buddy are using the same frequency

We are usually there on Fri and Sat night around 11pm onwards, anybody wants to join us might want to state the frequency used here to avoid any mishap.

Comment

the two flying sites are more than a km apart. acehobby's flying site for ifo is actually just opp beauty world. this is somewhere further up the road where bukit timah cc is.

acehobby's ff usually ends around midnite and this starts after midnite. it's a crazy funfly. please prepare 10 cups of espresso. the lead acid battery is indeed crazy! we charge and fly and charge and fly and charge and fly and charge and fly... till 7am in the morning. the aunties come down and do taiji we still flying.

to be safe i'd say we all drop by acehobby's ff to take a look, then once they're done we can hop over to the badminton court for a crazy heli funfly.

i'd say a 450size ep heli would be a little too noisy as HDB blocks nearby. anything the size of honeybee king or smaller only. if you wanna fly 450 sized ep, tune down the headspeed.

Comment

Originally posted by detach8
                        the two flying sites are more than a km apart. acehobby's flying site for ifo is actually just opp beauty world. this is somewhere further up the road where bukit timah cc is.

acehobby's ff usually ends around midnite and this starts after midnite. it's a crazy funfly. please prepare 10 cups of espresso. the lead acid battery is indeed crazy! we charge and fly and charge and fly and charge and fly and charge and fly... till 7am in the morning. the aunties come down and do taiji we still flying.

to be safe i'd say we all drop by acehobby's ff to take a look, then once they're done we can hop over to the badminton court for a crazy heli funfly.

i'd say a 450size ep heli would be a little too noisy as HDB blocks nearby. anything the size of honeybee king or smaller only. if you wanna fly 450 sized ep, tune down the headspeed.
                        great idea!
                        + i ` k a l +

Transmitter
                        p c m 9 x
                        RC Kite
                        S c o r p i o n
                        A L P H A B a b y
                        Ice cream prototype

Comment

woops i am wrong. after checking google earth the two sites are actually barely 300m apart. allrite let's set a timing here.

Comment

Originally posted by detach8

Comment

where the rest of the pics?!

Comment

Working...
                              X