Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Punggol Park Funfly

Hi All,

We will be having Funfly tomorrow(Sunday) morning 9:30am.

As for today's FF, we have a nice 50 size Bell 222 with lots of details flown by a nice gentleman. Too bad didn't bring my camera. Hope will meet him again tomorrow.

Here is the photo taken using hp.

Comment

Punggol Park FunFly 4th March

As usual, 9:30am. All are welcome!!

Comment

Need guidance in e-Heli Flying

Hi guys,

I've recently bought a honey bee king 2. i'm still having problems in learning. i think is due to my impatientness. i wonder if anyone could guide me in this area at punggol field walk? thanks. btw, may i know what's the usual timing you guys play heli everyday? and who should i approach?

Comment

Originally posted by heliSaint
          Hi guys,

I've recently bought a honey bee king 2. i'm still having problems in learning. i think is due to my impatientness. i wonder if anyone could guide me in this area at punggol field walk? thanks. btw, may i know what's the usual timing you guys play heli everyday? and who should i approach?
          its opposite punggol plaza (NE side of Punggol). we got a few regular heli flyers at PFW so just hop on over and talk to them.. im sure you can get all the info you need outta them. pretty helpful bunch.

just dont go testing your heli in proximity of the resting area or cars.
          -------------------
          Powder, Anyone????

Comment

Originally posted by talcum
            just dont go testing your heli in proximity of the resting area or cars.
            or else you'll hear lots of regulars shouting "Oui ! RED CARD Ah !"
            Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostfit
              or else you'll hear lots of regulars shouting "Oui ! RED CARD Ah !"
              Buwahahah.. sure the keropok also lah
              -------------------
              Powder, Anyone????

Comment

Working...
              X