Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone flying around Bukit Timah area (behind Tan Chong) ?

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone flying around Bukit Timah area (behind Tan Chong) ?

Hi, I am a newbie and would like to meet someone who flies in the big field around Holland / Bukit Timah area (behind Tan Chong motors). Anyone ?

When?

Do you have a beginner plane? Or are you flying heli?
    Tx: Futaba T6XA 29MHz
    Planes in service
    ArtTech Cessna 182, 2nd;Self-Built Flying Wing, 2nd;GWS Formosa I, 2nd;GWS eStarter, 2nd; Interceptor EP, 2nd; World Model, Melting EP

Nitro
    Sonic 30 size High Wing

Others
    GWS DHC Beaver;EPP Mustang P51;
    BAT Flying Wing; HoneyBee FP: Hanger, still learning to fly

Scrapped
    Hacker El-Bandito

Boats in service
    Negotiator;Destroyer Yamato (tribute to Temannis)

Comment

I am having a Trex SE. How abt u? Would like to fly during this coming weekend

Comment

I'm flying plane.

Currently, going to start simulator on heli.

maybe you would like to get a simulator for heli.

you could get RealFlight G3.
        Or cheaper version, the eSky simulator from JetHobby.

coming weekend, i might not be free. maybe during weekday evening, if possible.
        Tx: Futaba T6XA 29MHz
        Planes in service
        ArtTech Cessna 182, 2nd;Self-Built Flying Wing, 2nd;GWS Formosa I, 2nd;GWS eStarter, 2nd; Interceptor EP, 2nd; World Model, Melting EP

Nitro
        Sonic 30 size High Wing

Others
        GWS DHC Beaver;EPP Mustang P51;
        BAT Flying Wing; HoneyBee FP: Hanger, still learning to fly

Scrapped
        Hacker El-Bandito

Boats in service
        Negotiator;Destroyer Yamato (tribute to Temannis)

Comment

There's a group that flies there. Field along Blackmore/Old Holland road. On weekend, some were there around 4pm plus. I was there about 5:30 on Sunday. On and off I guess.

Also, sometimes after work, some will stop over before going home.
          alfer

Comment

I have got the eSky simulator...planning to get the Pre-Flight for Trex.

OK, will drop by the old holland road area and have a look this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by ricleong
              I have got the eSky simulator...planning to get the Pre-Flight for Trex.

OK, will drop by the old holland road area and have a look this weekend.
              Must warn you first. This is not a consistant group. Sometimes there, sometimes not. So you can try your luck, and or course, ask around here....
              alfer

Comment

drop me a pm if u r going. I stay near by
                TX:2 Sanwa Quasars , Futaba 9C super (heli)
                Gliders :JW 54 , Sprinter , Flip400 (unbuilt)
                Planes: Jumping Jack,,Zoom 4D,IFO, magic 3d,
                Helis:Feda,Zap 400

Comment

I normally drop by after work as it is on my route home, if anyone flies there notices me, I am the one with the riding gear and the very big red motorbike. Normally on weekends I fly there when I get the car. Best to go at dawn or dusk as there is very little wind at those times.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by ricleong
                    Hi, I am a newbie and would like to meet someone who flies in the big field around Holland / Bukit Timah area (behind Tan Chong motors). Anyone ?
                    althought this is a super duper long thread, but out of curiosity, any1 still flying heli there?

Comment

i fly there when trying out 3d stunts. the area is very very big. good for beginners trying out 3d stunts! hard to crash la. i didn't realise i had such a big place close to my home till recently!

most of the time, the people there are airplane fliers. remember to check frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by huasze
                        i fly there when trying out 3d stunts. the area is very very big. good for beginners trying out 3d stunts! hard to crash la. i didn't realise i had such a big place close to my home till recently!

most of the time, the people there are airplane fliers. remember to check frequency!
                        wat time u usually go there? i might drop by if i'm free.

Comment

Working...
                        X