Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eunos industrial park field

i just came back from work and past by the field next to the industrial park and the new housing. seen someone playing his raptor there. wondering is it possible to play at that field.
    anyone else play at the field?
    its looks tempting to me. cos i stay near that area and work around there. possible of trex?

Eunos industrial Park ?

Where about is the exact location...Keen to know. Please advise which Ave. Is it around the Post Office region?
    Heli
    Honey Bee CP2 : Sold (Maiden:17 Dec 05)
    Trex 450XL (CDE) : MM450TH, Quark 33A, GY401, JR RS10DS (Maiden : Align Frame - 1 Jul 06; SuperFrame - 29 Aug 06)

Plane
    Estarter : Align 450s, Align 25A, Electron 6 (Maiden :16 Sep 06)

PT-17w : Sold
    Buggy
    Acme NB 16 : Half 8 Nitro (Maiden :23 Dec 06)

Transmtter : JR PCM 9X II, Aggressor SRX
    Charger : Tahmazo T15
    Balancer : TP205
    Battery :Thunder Power, FullRiver, Warbird

Comment

Originally posted by w_kby
      Where about is the exact location...Keen to know. Please advise which Ave. Is it around the Post Office region?
      nope the other side, near the eunos mrt. in between the new housing estate and the industrial park.

Comment

Eunos

Ok Thanks, very near my place, will drop by to take a look someday......

Originally posted by Syphonics
        nope the other side, near the eunos mrt. in between the new housing estate and the industrial park.
        Heli
        Trex 450XL (CDE) : MM450TH, Quark 33A, GY401, JR RS10DS (Maiden : Align Frame - 1 Jul 06; SuperFrame - 29 Aug 06)

Plane

Buggy

Comment

Hwah! It's not very adviseable at all. The entire Eunos area is in the direct path of our military aircraft landing approach! There are even signboards on some roads say "Low flying aircraft". But you want to do Nap-of-the earth flying with your chopper, do it at your own discretions.

Comment

Originally posted by joe yap
            Hwah! It's not very adviseable at all. The entire Eunos area is in the direct path of our military aircraft landing approach! There are even signboards on some roads say "Low flying aircraft". But you want to do Nap-of-the earth flying with your chopper, do it at your own discretions.
            oh ya this i must agree, always have militry artcraft flying above my workplace.
            maybe not for nitro, but trex i think possible

Comment

I think the low flying aircraft only happen during this period due to National Day Parade practice...Not usual on other months.
              Heli

Plane

Buggy

Comment

that's near my house! i stay in kembangan
                anyone try the kembangan field??

Multiplex Parkmaster 3D
                Tarot 450SE V2

Comment

Originally posted by madflurry
                  that's near my house! i stay in kembangan
                  anyone try the kembangan field??
                  i did try b4, my raptor a couple of times but no more. i guess the residents there would complaint. too near residental area. but maybe small electric would be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by w_kby
                    I think the low flying aircraft only happen during this period due to National Day Parade practice...Not usual on other months.
                    Not true, it happens everyday, not just on days near NDP. The airbase runway doesn't move. It is the very approach route for landing aircraft at PLA. I used to work around there.

Comment

Actually i realise that there are alot of flying fields after I started flying... Nowadays always looking out when i drive!

One other place i saw that im quite surprise on one is flying is in tampines... i think its industrial ave 3.... quite close to the usual industrial ave 5.

Its just beside the newly completed civil defence building and its huge.

Comment

Originally posted by Kam
                        Actually i realise that there are alot of flying fields after I started flying... Nowadays always looking out when i drive!

One other place i saw that im quite surprise on one is flying is in tampines... i think its industrial ave 3.... quite close to the usual industrial ave 5.

Its just beside the newly completed civil defence building and its huge.

tampiness a lot of empty field

Comment

But watch out, there are already fields around tampines where people occasionally fly R/C. There could be aome frequency clash problems.

To determine whether a field can be use for R/C flying, there are a lot more factors than just the size. Proximity with installations, adjacent flying sites and aerodrome is the major concern.

Comment

Originally posted by Syphonics
                            i did try b4, my raptor a couple of times but no more. i guess the residents there would complaint. too near residental area. but maybe small electric would be fine.
                            haha sometimes i like to fly my electric planes there. But i always worry that if i lose control it will hit the buildings as the field is surrounded by the mrt station and the condo. lol.. any other bigger place to fly that's near kembangan??

Multiplex Parkmaster 3D
                            Tarot 450SE V2

Comment

Originally posted by madflurry
                              haha sometimes i like to fly my electric planes there. But i always worry that if i lose control it will hit the buildings as the field is surrounded by the mrt station and the condo. lol.. any other bigger place to fly that's near kembangan??
                              bedok reservoir lor

Comment

Working...
                              X