Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charged my batt yesterday, re-charge them today, pack the bags stand at the door and stare blank into the sky the whole day. Cannot believe its still raining since last night.

Looks like no chance liao, arrghh... fix up the wing to my plane in my living room, power up the electronic, move the servos around, flip every switch on the radio 10 times...move the servos around again...ahh...seems to be able to ease the itch till Tuesday...sigh...

Any organization or hotline to dial for RC addicts..?
    Regards

Comment

yes 995 ?
      [B]Kenny[/B]

Goblin 700 | Goblin 500 | Compass 6HV

Unthinkable, unimaginable, incredible, beyond conception and beyond the bounds of possibility!

Comment

Originally posted by Airborne
        Charged my batt yesterday, re-charge them today, pack the bags stand at the door and stare blank into the sky the whole day. Cannot believe its still raining since last night.

Looks like no chance liao, arrghh... fix up the wing to my plane in my living room, power up the electronic, move the servos around, flip every switch on the radio 10 times...move the servos around again...ahh...seems to be able to ease the itch till Tuesday...sigh...

Any organization or hotline to dial for RC addicts..?
        Same!!! I was hurrying to finish my Super QBL plane by this weekend. Then come Sunday, it rains from 12 to 9. Excellent.

See you on Tuesday!

Comment

do u all fly very early in the morning at punggol?

Comment

Yo Alex, Cisfun,

come join us leh...we'be at the field between Punggol Plaza and TPE.
            to be exact, Punggol Field Walk field.

if weather permits, I'll post picture of the weather here in Punggol say 7.30am 10th Jan06 (keke I hope to be awake by then).

Cheers!
            John
            Punggol Field Walk - Precision Landing Required!

Comment

Very misty morning 7.30am. Again, got to stay home and drink coffee liao...its raining again...

Comment

Its 9.30am. Rain seems to have stopped. But still gloomy. Hope to have some light & the ground dry up a little..... soon

Comment

It started RAINING!!!

Comment

Weather here looks cooling, sky covered clouds, strong wind.

Some folks managed to fly at about 11am, then it rain.

Now at 313pm, seems flyable but try not to land on the field, soak with water.

Comment

ya, i am one of those who fly at 9 plus to ard 12 when the rain started...

cant endure the itch.. so went down... manage to fly few rounds and know new pple (newbie and old bird)...

If rain stop later.. will drop by again

TT Cub (Destroyed)
                      Space Scooter (Ready for maiden)
                      Happy Boy (Building)
                      Ofna Hyper 7

Comment

Weather at Punggol 14th Jan06

Weather is very good ! Already got flyer in the morning at 745am.
                        Dry road, sun coming out !

Comment

Working...
                        X