• Show
Clear All

To Buy Lists

a) RX Crytal 29.800 Futaba
    ---------------------------------
    Spacewalker

Comment

Originally posted by almtmd
      While flying, we have to look at our plane and the sky.
      At TP, you must also watch your back.
      Dont fly alone.
      He might grab you from behind you will sure crash your plane.

Thanks
      These type of ppl prefer to be poked then poking others. Its the truth!!!!

Comment

My 2006 New Year resolution

"I shall not eat durians anymore"

Comment

*faint*
          [B]Kenny[/B]

Goblin 700 | Goblin 500 | Compass 6HV

Unthinkable, unimaginable, incredible, beyond conception and beyond the bounds of possibility!

Comment

Originally posted by spacewalker
            Joe, looks like you cant run a durian business here, the market is very saturated with other types already. ...This sunday I will go and see what happen to that plot of land you seeded...hope the surrounding plantations are still alive...

Adrianli knows the poking business well, that's why we didnt worry when you went into the bushes... but we did have a stopwatch running and we werent flying during that time....just in case there are other bush animals that prefer to poke ppl than get poked. ... For future safety, you may want to demo your cries of passion, so that we can tell if you are really asking for help...

For Sale

CSM ICG400 Heading Lock Gyro+ ($160)
            (

Comment

Originally posted by stuka
              Joe, looks like you cant run a durian business here, the market is very saturated with other types already. ...This sunday I will go and see what happen to that plot of land you seeded...hope the surrounding plantations are still alive...

Adrianli knows the poking business well, that's why we didnt worry when you went into the bushes... but we did have a stopwatch running and we werent flying during that time....just in case there are other bush animals that prefer to poke ppl than get poked. ... For future safety, you may want to demo your cries of passion, so that we can tell if you are really asking for help...
              Wah!!! So much gossips in this page and I missed it. By the way i saw that guy on Thursday afternoon. Eat snake lah I was flying my Zero and he was sitting in the shelter. He did noting but I know he was strange as he gives very funny looks. other than that no problem ley. Maybe he got different prefrence ... we like flying airplanes and he likes playing other organic airplanes .. But we should not treat him like creature from outer space as he is also an individual just that he is not so common.

Comment

Originally posted by RX300
                Wah!!! So much gossips in this page and I missed it. By the way i saw that guy on Thursday afternoon. Eat snake lah I was flying my Zero and he was sitting in the shelter. He did noting but I know he was strange as he gives very funny looks. other than that no problem ley. Maybe he got different prefrence ... we like flying airplanes and he likes playing other organic airplanes .. But we should not treat him like creature from outer space as he is also an individual just that he is not so common.
                hmmm.... looks like age do make a difference....he prefers teens, feel good u r not shortlisted in this case...

For Sale

CSM ICG400 Heading Lock Gyro+ ($160)
                (

Comment

[B]Kenny[/B]

Goblin 700 | Goblin 500 | Compass 6HV

Unthinkable, unimaginable, incredible, beyond conception and beyond the bounds of possibility!

Comment

hmmm.... looks like age do make a difference....he prefers teens, feel good u r not shortlisted in this case...
                    Ha ha ha ... but still must not disturb him lah

Comment

RX300,

too bad you too old he no interest in you, maybe he prefer Kenny
                      JCho

Comment

am a prey now!?!?!?
                        sar.ratha@me.com
                        DEVIL

Comment

Working...
                        X