Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The JW Monster Truck or Drifting Thread !!

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bro a Brief describe can ... you need to get the car momentum from the start of the corner, approach the turnning- maintain throttle during gliding (in the 180 degree drifting maintaing trottle)and exit finishing increase throttle again and then counter steer and do again for the other side (do not over throttle to over spin else lost control and spin out).
    The need to practise drift (Z track or double zZ) in - turn- counter steer-turn-out, the feeling I can't describe (the feel is like you are in the car accerating and control the out comming and complete the corners and do again out)

I still need practises also tunning up on the car to get it and want to try again...is fun

Thats all I can describe

Comment

Home made RC car drift video by Singaporean RC drifters.

Observe carefully the middle part of the video - where the two cars doing the z and then Z bend again - the steering front wheel moves and the acceration

The car have to tune too not forgeting...

Comment

uses gas tank... flower pot.... basin...and HDB structure to drift... ha ha...

First Video of RC Drifting in Singapore. Done by the Team from SGDRIFTERS

Comment

Originally posted by zennith View Post
          uses gas tank... flower pot.... basin...and HDB structure to drift... ha ha...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2KYp...eature=related
          haha, 1 of the scene look familiar? Were u at Phoenix Gardens bro?

Btw Speeder, is that guy by the nick of rubbish that I know of? Previously active at Rotorsport?

Comment

For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

Originally posted by jansonfinn View Post
              haha, 1 of the scene look familiar? Were u at Phoenix Gardens bro?

Btw Speeder, is that guy by the nick of rubbish that I know of? Previously active at Rotorsport?
              Yes phoenix Garden

Speeder have most years of experience in cars (just cars he hv >100 at his home) nick name of rubbish I really don't know. He is active in rc cars many places. Now he is at Gim Moh CC drift track every tuesday. He does alot of flying too (IFOs, planes, helis, stunt kites and more...)

Comment

Yes phoenix Garden

Speeder have most years of experience in cars (just cars he hv >100 at his home) nick name of rubbish I really don't know. He is active in rc cars many places. Now he is at Gim Moh CC drift track every tuesday. He does alot of flying too (IFOs, planes, helis, stunt kites and more...)
                100 cars!!!!
                For sale

Comment

Yes phoenix Garden

haha, u will know in time to come y his nick is 'rubbish' if u get to keep in touch with him more often

Provided he is the same person i'm refering to!

Comment

haha, u will know in time to come y his nick is 'rubbish' if u get to keep in touch with him more often

janson, i tot u know speeder?
                    For sale

Comment

Eh? Rubbish? KS u mean? this guy in the pic?
                      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by johndyl View Post
                        janson, i tot u know speeder?
                        yes

Comment

Originally posted by nixaad View Post
                          Eh? Rubbish? KS u mean? this guy in the pic?
                          , look veri much like him!

Comment

anyone up for a drift session on sat 11am+?
                            For sale

Comment

Found someting to learn abt drifting

Comment

fun day at the playground??

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
                                For sale

Comment

Working...
                                X