Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sookainian
    well if i am not wrong, u guys was also thinking i having a 'attitude' problem in learning.. Well i dont have a attitude problem. The reason why sometimes is like i want a more 'advance' set up is because i really feel my heli really very hard to control at times.. and i would want something that is set up like my Sim. and if u guys know, last time almost every weak or month, my heli is been set up by diff people.. So also means i am flying a very diff heli ever week or month. well is not a bad thing, i am really very thankful to them who have spend their time helping me setting up my heli. I really like their kindness in helping me set up.

But now i just feel like doing it all my own ( or people will say they are spoon fooding me ), not to say i dont want people to help me, but sometimes is really hard for me to ask u guys to help me, is not i feel paiseh, then is really hard for me to ask those 'pros' coz like what i have said.. or i have heard. 'newbie' title.

I am not here to quarrle, but just want to say things out. So no offence
    What we are trying to tell you for quite a long time is that ... learn to do things yourself. You have been flying for quite a few months already, and starting to move into FFF, from now you will need to do a lot of setting up of radio and heli itself. So why not learn everything by yourself by reading the forums, RR/RCG,DH instead of always asking people to do it for you ? Of course if you have any queries or questions, you can clarify with the more experienced people here.

And as for the metal parts or advance setup, when you bought your upgrades then, you could barely hover. Also, if you feel that you heli is hard to control, it is either your fingers or the setup of your heli. Remember, you are flying a Raptor 50! It is something that can do mild 3d STOCK So, take some time after ur exams to learn the things, it is a lot more fun this way as you do not need to depend on others and you will be in control of your heli.

Comment

Originally posted by sakurakix
      any place can get it cheap than that price ??
      2nd hand heli. Post in the forums and hope that people will sell it.

Comment

bro .. the r50v2 u mentioned is jus the kit itself ??
        Remember that art state quite a lot of the things are not required for successful learning and, in my view, will not help in any way.

Comment

any place can get it cheap than that price ??

get it from rotor...you get a discount card straight away...5% off...you'll need it when you crash
          TREX 500 ESP
          Futaba T12FGH

Comment

Originally posted by ammo
            Remember that art state quite a lot of the things are not required for successful learning and, in my view, will not help in any way.

a very good example...friend of mine who is a prominant figure in BBAFC flew his R50 Stock...minus a 601, OS50SXH and carbon main/tail blades....

pyroflipping and inverted autos with push overs are a no problem
            TREX 500 ESP
            Futaba T12FGH

Comment

Working...
            X