Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think if someone gonna make it full metal, tat heli is gonna cost like a bomb and weight like a bomb.

UNLESS its Titanium then maybe its gonna shave a few miligram as compared to the aluminum But comfirm got a Indestrutable heli

Mine is quite heavy already as compare to others, but anyway i juz like the look and its cheaper compared to upgrading the raptor.

But i was wondering if u need to get a high power BL motor to compliment the weight or the align 2800 can tahan liao ?

Comment

For 3S, Lehner 1020/17 or mega 3 or you can try the new 450TH.

Comment

Wat i mean is can the align 2800kv or 3200kv be sufficient after adding all this weight ? Cos i using 3200kv mah n stuck with it

Normal hovering should be ok right ? But wat abt 3D flying (ok lah i cannot but juz curious)

Comment

once you are ready for 3d, you will feel that the trex is far too weak for it :P Of course there are 4S setups now that seems quite good, but raptor is still almighty :P

Comment

Oh yea to answer ur question, for 3200 i am not sure, never tried it before. But 2800, no, not enough ... for very simple ones like loop, stall turn, think still can make it. But sometimes it doesn't have the power to pull itself up from trouble.

Comment

oh... no wonder Frank gave me the waste money look

Hope the market place iszit flooded with ppl selling their align motor

Comment

Originally posted by genexis
                Oh yea to answer ur question, for 3200 i am not sure, never tried it before. But 2800, no, not enough ... for very simple ones like loop, stall turn, think still can make it. But sometimes it doesn't have the power to pull itself up from trouble.
                Hi,

My Trex is fully stock except for the cnc swash plate and carbon boom. I do mild 3d and inverted flying with only the Align's 25 amp esc (non gavenor) and the 3200 (13 th) motor with Dualsky 3 cell 8c without any problem. A 12c cells are even better. My flying time is only 5 minutes.
                FLYING IS FUN.
                Stratus, Trex 600 NSP, Swift 16

Comment

Working...
                X