Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

couldn't get reflex to work

hi, got meself reflex today... cannot wait to get it going... but then... haywire

1. channel allocation based on software detection does not work at times, and when it does, it assigns the same channels to some functions;
    2. because of 1, had to set the cahnnels manually and all except throttle works throttle behaves like elevator.... argh
    3. even if the bird can lift off, always forward-left-up (all-in-one action) so crashes and crashes and crashes for over 2 hours. sianz...
    4. i think because of 2, even when full throttle, bird don't even go up.

don't know wats wrong... am using 9CHP, all settings, trimmings at defaults.
    any 'sifus' using XTR can help?
    running on win xp pro sp2, 2.4 P4, 512 ram, 128mb video card. calling it a night liao... shag out, and 'pu-huay' better get some liang-teh before sleeping.
    'sifus' out there, tolong sikit.
    Hover: STILL many many
    FF: so-so; fig 8s, nose-in hover
    Crash (Major): 4
    Back to flying... let the goods times roll

Is your transmitter set at PPM? It doesn't work at PCM.
    huh

Comment

Just to add to what has been suggested, make sure you don't have your SWASH selected wrongly. For Reflex to work usually you need to set to swash 1 (ie. no mixing). You could use swash 3 but then you'll have to fiddle with some other Reflex settings. So, make sure you are not doing any mixing on your 9CHP. I use a JR9XII so I am not sure which setting it would correspond to in the 9CHP but my guess is SR1 or something similar. That should help you along abit I hope.

Daniel

Comment

looks like a wrong swash to me
        TREX 500 ESP
        Futaba T12FGH

Comment

hi daniel, i'm using eCCPM which is SR3 for futaba. shouln't be wrong i suppose. trying out what yeek has told me later...
          Originally posted by Daniel Wee
          Just to add to what has been suggested, make sure you don't have your SWASH selected wrongly. For Reflex to work usually you need to set to swash 1 (ie. no mixing). You could use swash 3 but then you'll have to fiddle with some other Reflex settings. So, make sure you are not doing any mixing on your 9CHP. I use a JR9XII so I am not sure which setting it would correspond to in the 9CHP but my guess is SR1 or something similar. That should help you along abit I hope.

Daniel

Comment

hey a revelation.... fiddled around a bit more, no good still, so set swash to SW1, and voila! ka-ching... works! kam-sia... can train a bit for ff tonite... thanks daniel.
            Originally posted by Daniel Wee

Daniel

Comment

Daniel Wee

Comment

Working...
              X