Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One way bearing problem

Hi,i need some advice on blade 450x.When i turn the blade anti clock wise with hand it can move.I dismantle and check the one way bearing and test turning with no problem as only can move 1 direction.May i know is it because of the main motor problem that able to move in both direction?

Many Thks

Is your main motor turning as well when you rotate the OWB the other way? If it is then that's OK, because it just means that you're exerting enough force to rotate the motor. If the motor doesn't move and it still turns maybe the OWB has come loose in the gear.
    [:]=-[Hangar]-=[:]
    Trex 450L Dominator
    Goblin 500
    Spektrum DX9

"Airplanes fly while helicopters simply beat the air into submission."
    -RR Heli Quotes

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by Redtwilight View Post
      Is your main motor turning as well when you rotate the OWB the other way? If it is then that's OK, because it just means that you're exerting enough force to rotate the motor. If the motor doesn't move and it still turns maybe the OWB has come loose in the gear.
      Yes the motor will also turn if apply anti clockwise on blade.But before that the gear and motor will lock when i move anti clock wise.This only happen when i want to test the belt tention by holding the gear and turn the blade to see belt for slipping.

Comment

Sry wrong info,i hold the tail rotor and turn the main blade clock wise to check belt for slipping before the problem.

Comment

Working...
        X