Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Appreciate Align after service and special thanks to Ms. Lena Wu (Align)

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Appreciate Align after service and special thanks to Ms. Lena Wu (Align)

Story start from last Christmas and 150 DFC

Before Christmas holiday I bought one set of Align 150 DFC, according to Align 150 DFC introduction and specification, that will support any Futaba S-FHSS remote control directly, however my old 9CHP don't have 2.4G function, but also don't wants to get new control, so I order Futaba TM-FH module which support S-FHSS and suitable to my 9CHP, before new module arrive 150 DFC become display model. Even I got the module during new year, I was so busy and really don't have time to test it, so it's still in original package.

Finally, finish all my business trip after Chinese New Year (February), I willing to start my fly test. Unfortunately, TM-FH successfully to binding 150 DFC receiver, but all servo stuck in high point, ESC not work, but test another embedded S-FHSS remote control, everything come back normal. I also test my TM-FH module to bind Futaba S-FHSS receiver, also working normally without any problem, so I guess that should be some coding and decoding problem, I also find few same problem in the internet. So one month before I wrote an email to Align, explain my problem and told them that may be decoding problem (seems they don't even aware that), got the reply from them and said they will test it & follow-up this case. Honestly, I don't even think they will really follow-up such error which come from old model remote control.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4720.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.1 KB
ID:	997770
    << Stuck at high point >>

However, I got their email reply on last Wednesday (19.Mar), they get one TM-FH module and follow this case with Futaba engineer, spend approximate one month to update the receiver software, TM-FH now can successfully bind and fully control 150 DFC, not only that, they also send me one set of new version receiver for me to test.

Today, I get it from Singapore Align distributor (Zenm Tech Pte. Ltd. - Thanks ) and instantly back home to test it, in the first beginning, it's still a bit binding problem, but binding and binding again few times, binding successfully, all servo and ESC come back online and fully control, for sure test fly also success.

I'm really appreciate Align customer service and special thanks again to Ms. Lena Wu. (Align)

Name:	IMG_4725.jpg
Size:	54.7 KB
ID:	997771
    << New package from Align >>

Name:	IMG_4722.jpg
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	997772
    << New version for Futaba TM-FH Module >>