Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beastx gyro with futaba tx

Hi everyone it beens month and I cant seem to find the correct setting for my tail gain. Maybe I m not really good at flying that is causing this.Would really be great if someone can really explain how to set the heli rock solid tail repson setting advise .For example when I do a elevator tic toc. The heli tail seem to shift to the right when I put a hush pitch punch up or down. And also when I fly a evelator loop to inverted. The tail shift to the right again which cause me to have a input left rudder to make the the heli fly straight. if the tail move a little i fine with it. it like almost 1/4 of the tail is shifted. to me is crazy!!can not fly 3 d la with this setting!!!!And also for my tx. I'm using futaba 14 sg. From my gyro set up there is gy: normal and also gy: avcs. I'm really not that experience persons for gyro setting. All my heli are using beastx gyro.
    Would be great if you guys can share the setting with me
    My heli are
    Trex 550
    Trex 450 pro
    Trex 450 dominator 6s
    Goblin 500.

Is the tail holding rock solid during the pump up and down? My tail gain is 63% (Jr txm) at 2200rpm for trex600e.
    Maybe you can try increase the tail gain bit by bit and see if the tail hold during the pitch pump?

Comment

Hi .for my 550 Currently my gain for my futaba tx under gy: normal
      my setting all are at around 61% throttle are at 90%.seem holding for big heli.
      But both my 450 I can't
      For my 450 pro gain set at 61% no wagging when I punch the pitch the heli seem to jerk something like left right very fast
      If I increase the gain higher the tail will wag

For my 450 dominator 6s . The tail seem to hold I won't say rock solid. But when I do elevator tic toc. The tail seem to want to move right. Only when at vertical. Even when I want to do loops the heli will auto tail tilt to the right. If I increase the gain the tail wag!!!

Comment

Working...
      X