Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need advice on my old Honey bee V1

I happen to found my old HB while clearing my store room.Everything is intact but with old 72Mhz radio.Surprisingly the battery still hold charge after charging.Tried to fire up,tx can connect to mixer but when i tried to open throttle,the motors running but out of control. Everything is connected properly but its not working as it supposed to be. I'm not an expert and i need advice on how to get it running again. Otherwise it will just be a display on the shelve...

Me used to fly FEDA n Humble Bee 10yrs ago. Lavender MSCP time.

What do u mean by "motor running but out of control"??? U mean the tail not holding? Maybe u can try going separates. Get the Futaba GY240, tail holds rock solid.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. What I meant was the main motor does not respond the same command to what I'm doing on the tx when I move the throttle stick about 1/4, the main motor starts to spin gradually then it will just jump to full blast at 1/4 throttle..is it tx or mix controller faulty? Appreciate your help, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by shammx View Post
        Thanks for the reply. What I meant was the main motor does not respond the same command to what I'm doing on the tx when I move the throttle stick about 1/4, the main motor starts to spin gradually then it will just jump to full blast at 1/4 throttle..is it tx or mix controller faulty? Appreciate your help, thanks
        What type of tx u using? A computerised tx or just a normal four channel tx?

If u using computerised tx, ensure that ur throttle curve is linear. The esc range might be different from ur tx throttle range so need to calibrate it.

If is a four channel tx, there is nothing much u can do.

Maybe u want to go separates as the controller board might be faulty.

Comment

Working...
        X