Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idle Up problem

Hi Guys,i bought a 2nd hand blade 450x.I hv replace all the cyclic servo, swashplate leveling and pitch leveling done on ar7200bx fbl controller.Im using my dx6i to blind with the blade 450x.My dx6i setting follow the blade 450x manual.My problem is when i activate throttle hold and switch to stunt mode,the heli did not give me full nagative -12 degree and positive 12 degree.Would like to seek advice could it be my dx6i problem or i miss out some setting?
    Btw for normal mode i hv no problem but when i switch to idle up the blade did not change pitch.I just want to made sure everything ok before i test flight.
    Thks

Did you setup your pitch curve on your dx6i?

Comment

Originally posted by dryden79 View Post
      Did you setup your pitch curve on your dx6i?
      I set 0-25-50-75-100 on idle up and thottle hold on pitch curve.I hv alrdy solve the problem.I did not put to 0 pitch while adjusting the collective pitch range on ar7200bx.

Many thks

Comment

Not sure if it's relevant... I used to use only 2 settings. If remember correctly for spooling up when starting is 0-50-100-100-100 and once ready goes to 100-100-100-100-100. Values depends on individual I think, I prefer to just set to 100 max and get the RPM I need from using correct pinion. .... If it doesn't make sense don't flame me...just a noob....

Comment

Working...
        X