Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beastx?

Hi guys , need some opinions . I have beastx and 3gx . I flew the 3gx at first and feels great . But I would like to develop into a much better flyer in time to come . So should I change my Fbl systems to just one type? I have a align 500efl Fbl and 450dfc .
    Align 500 is using ar7200bx and align 450dfc is using 3gx . However I have one more beastx which I'm considering to install on my 450 . Anyone can give some opinions and ideas? On how I can improve myself and become a better pilot . I have seen many people using beastx and are very happy with it . So does anyone can give an short intro on the beastx? Although my 500 is installed with the beastx ... I could not fly it . So I do need a sensei to guide me along pls help ! Many Thanks in advance . Cheers

All fbl unit is good,its not the fbl that counts,its the pilot bro(;practice hard!
    Hangar
    -Extreme Flight 88" Edge 540T
    -Extreme Flight 88" Extra 300
    -Extreme Flight 78" Extra 300 exp
    -3D Hobby Shop Extra 72" Extra 330SC
    -Extreme Flight 64" MXS exp
    -Extreme Flight 60" Extra 300 exp
    -Extreme Flight 48" MXS exp
    -Extreme Flight 48" Extra 300 exp

Comment

Well all my helis are Beast X until off late where I started to try the Skookum SK540.
      The BX is great in that set up is very straight forward & no hassle. Only need to make
      slight adjustments to get the heli flying well & this is a real plus for you as you can
      then concentrate on improving your skills. As to why I'm flying with Skookum is that
      it's very flexible which allows you to set many parameters to suit your flying style.
      Having said that it does requires lots of testing & fine tuning. So it's a case of picking
      your poison. I believe the Ar 7200bx now has governor capability right, so that too
      is a plus. Have not tried any governor controlled by fbl units so can't comment how
      go they are.

Comment

Settimg up of 3GX is easier than Beastx.
        For a newbie you probably can't tell the difference between 3GX and BeastX in term of flying.
        As you progress, especially when you stuck at certain maneuver, you may need something better, such as SK540.
        For me I stuck at upright reverse for many months until I switched to SK540. Somehow SK give me the inner confidence. LOL.

Comment

Thanks for the awesome feedbacks . Seems like lots of flyers are using skookum . Saw the sk720be . Seems great

Comment

Well . The rudder tail servo only moves abit even though i had setup endpoints alrdy . And there are some parts which i dont understand as well

Comment

Originally posted by dryden79 View Post
              Well . The rudder tail servo only moves abit even though i had setup endpoints alrdy . And there are some parts which i dont understand as well
              How about the gyro gain? more gain from transmitter, move more?

Comment

Working...
              X