Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi flyers.

hi, ive been asked and questioned lately why I wanna sell everything and quit flying. to be honest. I feel very disheartened when I crashed my goblin 700 com maiden flights. I was furious with rotor hobby about my battery problems. in the end I ended up selling almost everything Ive got frm there. anyways I would like to apologize to everyone that have enquiry abt my stuff. im not selling anymore as I think it is stupid of me to buy back again everything later on.so I hope you flyers understand, this hobby has taught me more self control and patience, if I were to recall what had happened last week. I guess I cant blame rotor hobby as getting a good battery is all about luck too. I hope to be flying again as soon as I get my bird (left with one trex 550e) up and ready for maiden. irony of life is, i wanna get another goblin . lol. poisoned!!!! happy flying guys!

U r a good guy...hope to meet u someday. Join us at siltronic on weekends if yr schedule permits. Hopefully I can maiden my own gobs by then. Gob770 vs gob speed....I'd chose the latter anytime but that's me. Hv fun.
    Heli-ADDICTION:
    Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
    JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

Working...
    X