Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi I am new

Hi I am new to this RC helicopter thing. Recently I ordered a Master CP.

Got a few questions to ask the Gurus here,

-What is the difference in remote and what the 7 ch thing.

- What are servos and is it easy to be changed?

- are there anything that needed to be changed for this model?

- I read from somewhere for beginners we should buy a training skid where can I get one of these

I cant wait for my Heli to arrive now...

Bro welcome to the club. Master CP is a good heli for beginner to learn but when crash still need some repair especially the servo. But not to worry not that ex as compare to other 450 size.
    As for now you need not need to change any yet as you are beginner but later on if you one you can upgrade the servo to metal servo. It regards, to the number of CH whether 7CH, 14CH is the the number of CH to control the heli. But minimum you need 6 to 7CH to fly. But when you getting pro to this hobby than you need more CH. Hope I explain to your question. As for the what is servo hard to explain but if you free I fly at woodlands, I can explain more on this.
    Maybe, bro out there can help our new comer to explain more.

Comment

Have a look at the sticky thread in the helicopter section. Judging from ur questions I think u need a lot of reading up and may not be possible for us to teach u here. We will try to answer anything unclear.
      Too many helis!

Comment

I have purchased Metal Servos in the event I need to change . I ordered the(WK-7.6-9) as recommended by some users of this series.

Is it easy to replace the servos?

Comment

depends on which servos..... some even need to unscrew the motor just to fit the servos in.... but overall it's easy to maintain....good that you're changing to the metal gears servo as the stock ones are crap.... where do you fly....pm me... I am beginner too, can fly together....

Comment

I need to hunt for suitable land... Anywhere would be good for me

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

Yeah, just hover it around for starters and get used to the throttle and movement. Best to do this with training gear. You can buy from ebay (takes ages to arrive though) - just search. Alternatively the last time I was at Rotor-hobby (google search "rotor.sg") at Kreta Ayer I saw some for different size helis for sale. Parts for your Walkera Master CP you can also find there. I found another local place recently called toysrc88 (google search "toysrc88") which sells Walkera parts so you have some local choice for this model.

Very IMPORTANTLY (emphasizing, not shouting), to save yourself time and money (fixing) associated with learning (i.e. crashing), get some (plenty recommended actually) practice on a flight simulator like Phoenix or Realflight (go google it ) and perhaps consider a small tough micro quad like the Walkera ladybird (which is compatible with your Walkera transmitter) since the flight of this quad in normal flying mode is similar to a helicopter flying upright.

Comment

If really crash what would normally goes off

Comment

the stock servos gears are for sure to strip....main gear....blades

Comment

Its just the Servo gears and blades right? meaning i should stock extra?

Comment

i would suggest you buy one more MCP(BNF) just in case.... The usual damage for MCP is that la but anything can happen..... spares just stock up whatever you can....

Comment

Pardon me....What is MCP?

Comment

MCP= Master CP?
                          BNF=???

Comment

BNF= bind and fly.

Comment

anyone did LED for their heli before?

Comment

Working...
                              X