Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Flybarless Conversation

As usual, I was at the field yesterday morning to practise my heli flying. I was there quite early. Subsequently, P and G came. While I was changing the Lipo to get ready for the next flight, I heard the conversation between P and G.

P: Hey, G. I heard you bought a new FBL recently from HK. What is the name of the new FBL?
    G: F U
    P: What?
    G: I said, F U
    P: Why F me?
    G: No, not F Mi, it’s F U.
    P: If you don’t want to tell me, just say so. F you la.
    G: Yes, that’s right. F U. You got it.
    P: I give up. (he then walked away)
    Me: Hey G. Why you like that, why not just answer his question.
    G: I did .
    Me: No, you did not. Instead you F him.
    G: I answered him, it’s F U. The name of the FBL is F U Bar.
    Me: What? Really? Why use this kind of name, F You Bar?
    G: You ask me, I ask who. (He then showed me his new FBL. The marking on the FBL was “FU Bar”.)
    Me: …….........

Heard good review about this FU Bar. Unfortunately, it is no longer selling on the HK website. I not sure about the reason. How is G's review on the FU bar? Similar to mini V bar?

Comment

Originally posted by nb8686 View Post
      As usual, I was at the field yesterday morning to practise my heli flying. I was there quite early. Subsequently, P and G came. While I was changing the Lipo to get ready for the next flight, I heard the conversation between P and G.

P: Hey, G. I heard you bought a new FBL recently from HK. What is the name of the new FBL?
      G: F U
      P: What?
      G: I said, F U
      P: Why F me?
      G: No, not F Mi, it’s F U.
      P: If you don’t want to tell me, just say so. F you la.
      G: Yes, that’s right. F U. You got it.
      P: I give up. (he then walked away)
      Me: Hey G. Why you like that, why not just answer his question.
      G: I did .
      Me: No, you did not. Instead you F him.
      G: I answered him, it’s F U. The name of the FBL is F U Bar.
      Me: What? Really? Why use this kind of name, F You Bar?
      G: You ask me, I ask who. (He then showed me his new FBL. The marking on the FBL was “FU Bar”.)
      Me: …….........
      cant stop laughing

also saw this photo

Comment

I didn't read through the thread in RCgroups but it may shed some light on why the product is no longer on sale: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1889962

Someone fitted his FUBAR on a Goblin 700.

The name is weird but sure gets people's attention!
        Helicopters: KDS 450QS+Tarot 450FL+ZYX4.0, XK K120, HiSKY HCP100S, HP100BL, V922, HCP80
        Multirotors: Wingsland MiniVet, CX-20, NightHawk Pro 280, ROA Parkour 280, Eachine Falcon 250, Eachine Racer 250, Eachine Assassin 180, Tarot TL130H1, DP4X-124, Skyartec Butterfly
        Planes: Volantex 757-4, F16 EDF, F959, F939, HiSKY HFW400
        Transmitter: Taranis X9D+

Comment

Any latest cloned FBL gyro? lol...
          Is it the turnigy one? Any one got any feedback?

Comment

Oh man, Fu-bar is a clone of the Vbar. Someone compared it to his Vbar.

Post 5093380 - HeliFreak.com is the place to learn about Radio Controlled Helicopters and to socialize with others who are also learning and flying R/C Helis. Our Motto is Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect. Come join in on the fun and enjoy the free exchange of knowledge and experience.

Post 5093623 - HeliFreak.com is the place to learn about Radio Controlled Helicopters and to socialize with others who are also learning and flying R/C Helis. Our Motto is Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect. Come join in on the fun and enjoy the free exchange of knowledge and experience.

No wonder the product has been stopped for sale!!!
            Helicopters: KDS 450QS+Tarot 450FL+ZYX4.0, XK K120, HiSKY HCP100S, HP100BL, V922, HCP80
            Multirotors: Wingsland MiniVet, CX-20, NightHawk Pro 280, ROA Parkour 280, Eachine Falcon 250, Eachine Racer 250, Eachine Assassin 180, Tarot TL130H1, DP4X-124, Skyartec Butterfly

Comment

Originally posted by rchobbyfly View Post
              Any latest cloned FBL gyro? lol...
              Is it the turnigy one? Any one got any feedback?
              Zac is using it on his Vwinrc 450. Looks good.

Refer to the 3D-H thread at RCG for more details: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1886382

Comment

Originally posted by FyreSG View Post
                Zac is using it on his Vwinrc 450. Looks good.

Refer to the 3D-H thread at RCG for more details: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1886382
                oh, remember i saw him once. Nice flying too.

Comment

Working...
                X