• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omg !!!!

Conquer Your Stick!!

Now that is one bloody lucky fellow

Comment

Wow. This reminds me that the seventh month is coming. Fly safe.
      Helicopters: KDS 450QS+Tarot 450FL+ZYX4.0, XK K120, HiSKY HCP100S, HP100BL, V922, HCP80
      Multirotors: Wingsland MiniVet, CX-20, NightHawk Pro 280, ROA Parkour 280, Eachine Falcon 250, Eachine Racer 250, Eachine Assassin 180, Tarot TL130H1, DP4X-124, Skyartec Butterfly
      Planes: Volantex 757-4, F16 EDF, F959, F939, HiSKY HFW400
      Transmitter: Taranis X9D+

Comment

Check out the guy into range T . Not even concern about the pilot , only trying to salvage the heli

Comment

Nice song too. "Give me everything tonight, give me everything tonight."

Comment

Originally posted by pandagold View Post
            Check out the guy into range T . Not even concern about the pilot , only trying to salvage the heli
            Read the full story here "http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1969616" see post #24 & #33
            quote "As for the guy running out to stop the heli, that's exactly what should have been done. If he went to help the pilot and the heli spooled, there'd be two injured people on the flight line and the heli will still be going. That's just common sense to me to stop the heli before it can cause further damage."

Comment

But this instance Heli is dead on impact onto ground . ( sorry, I'm not heli trained, but is picking up with MCPX and quad )

Like the boys lighting reflex . Future world class sprinter....hehe

Comment

Originally posted by tansc View Post
                Read the full story here "http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1969616" see post #24 & #33
                quote "As for the guy running out to stop the heli, that's exactly what should have been done. If he went to help the pilot and the heli spooled, there'd be two injured people on the flight line and the heli will still be going. That's just common sense to me to stop the heli before it can cause further damage."
                +1
                sigpicWhy give yourself boundaries when the world has none...

Comment

Originally posted by pandagold View Post
                  But this instance Heli is dead on impact onto ground . ( sorry, I'm not heli trained, but is picking up with MCPX and quad )

Like the boys lighting reflex . Future world class sprinter....hehe

Quote post #56 " I was there and saw the whole thing. He did hit throttle hold, and the guy who ran after the heli was trying to get the fuel line pinched before it could funky chicken.

Anyone who assumes the guy ran out there to check the heli first because they were more worried about the model than the person is just plain wrong... They were doing what needed to be done first to ensure everyone's safety! "

Point to note if you ever fly nitro heli/plane.
                  Don't assume the thing laying on the ground is dead until the fuel line is pinched. Went thru something like that when my heli crashed and was going to pick it up when the rotor start spinning!!!!!

Comment

Accident happens in every aspect of life, it's the" thrill"of the spot that couns.... In a crash situation, should pull out the fuel line from engine.Happy flying! Take care don't over do yourself.
                    be fair,it's only air, let's share with care!

Comment

Originally posted by Ah long View Post
                      Accident happens in every aspect of life, it's the" thrill"of the spot that couns.... In a crash situation, should pull out the fuel line from engine.Happy flying! Take care don't over do yourself.
                      It's "sport" &"counts",typing error. ..

Comment

+1 Now I understand .

No experience with Nitro Plane / heli, only lipo .

Thanks for the education .

Originally posted by tansc View Post
                        Quote post #56 " I was there and saw the whole thing. He did hit throttle hold, and the guy who ran after the heli was trying to get the fuel line pinched before it could funky chicken.

Anyone who assumes the guy ran out there to check the heli first because they were more worried about the model than the person is just plain wrong... They were doing what needed to be done first to ensure everyone's safety! "

Point to note if you ever fly nitro heli/plane.
                        Don't assume the thing laying on the ground is dead until the fuel line is pinched. Went thru something like that when my heli crashed and was going to pick it up when the rotor start spinning!!!!!

Comment

Just thinking aloud - what if while the guy rushing to the heli to shut it down, the heli comes alive and does the funky chicken? It's like a ticking time bomb that nobody knows the remaining time. It also reminds me of a blind grenade that could go off anytime.
                          Helicopters: KDS 450QS+Tarot 450FL+ZYX4.0, XK K120, HiSKY HCP100S, HP100BL, V922, HCP80
                          Multirotors: Wingsland MiniVet, CX-20, NightHawk Pro 280, ROA Parkour 280, Eachine Falcon 250, Eachine Racer 250, Eachine Assassin 180, Tarot TL130H1, DP4X-124, Skyartec Butterfly
                          Planes: Volantex 757-4, F16 EDF, F959, F939, HiSKY HFW400
                          Transmitter: Taranis X9D+

Comment

Hahaha. ...FyreSG, nice one.....keep it coming.

Comment

They should implement a rule not allowing pilots to fly that low n close.
                              Theres no necessity to fly that low n close to show one's skill. A deck
                              Height of 1 meter n 5 meters away should suffice.

Comment

Working...
                              X