Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help needed!

Hey all flying bro. I'm having a little trouble setting up KDS 7XII on Esky Belt CPX. The other helis were ok but i just can't get the settings right for this particular model. Anyone knows how to troubleshoot this or where i can find the right settings? PM me ya. Thanks in advance
    "The key to maintaining a happy, healthy marriage alongside an active RC flight hobby is to always be the first to the door when the Singpost man arrives."

Do you have problems with the TX menus (e.g. what each settings mean), or you have problems with Belt CPX? I used to have the TX before it died, so I might be able to help with the TX configurations.
    Helicopters: KDS 450QS+Tarot 450FL+ZYX4.0, XK K120, HiSKY HCP100S, HP100BL, V922, HCP80
    Multirotors: Wingsland MiniVet, CX-20, NightHawk Pro 280, ROA Parkour 280, Eachine Falcon 250, Eachine Racer 250, Eachine Assassin 180, Tarot TL130H1, DP4X-124, Skyartec Butterfly
    Planes: Volantex 757-4, F16 EDF, F959, F939, HiSKY HFW400
    Transmitter: Taranis X9D+

Comment

Hi bro. maybe im having a lil issues on the tx. I just cant get the settings right (Belt CPX & KDS 7XII). Im just hoping sumbody cld help thou. It can hover, but unstable and wld drift arnd like a madman.
      "The key to maintaining a happy, healthy marriage alongside an active RC flight hobby is to always be the first to the door when the Singpost man arrives."

Comment

I'd like to help you but you did not provide enough details on your problem. How to help you? Did you setup the heli correctly? Is this the first time you fly a CP helicopter?
        Helicopters: KDS 450QS+Tarot 450FL+ZYX4.0, XK K120, HiSKY HCP100S, HP100BL, V922, HCP80
        Multirotors: Wingsland MiniVet, CX-20, NightHawk Pro 280, ROA Parkour 280, Eachine Falcon 250, Eachine Racer 250, Eachine Assassin 180, Tarot TL130H1, DP4X-124, Skyartec Butterfly

Comment

Opps sorry bro. Maybe u could sms me at 93460014. Ill provide the details. (Can hover, but unstable, just couldnt stay still with HK401 gyro. Evrything else seems ok at the moment thou)

Comment

Electronics used are Esky 9g servos for cyclics, Ino lab 202 servo for tail servo, HK401B gyro, Skywalker 40A esc, KDS 7XII Tx.

Comment

It's easier to type the problem and for us to share the possible solutions, with PCs than with phones, right?

Unstable? Can you be more specific? Does it drift sideways, forward/backwards, or the tail doesn't hold? Is the tail properly setup? Is the helicopter vibrating a lot? This is the same as when you see a doctor - you don't just say "not feeling well".

Comment

Just take a video of how it flies and it'll all be clear.

Comment

Originally posted by perdification View Post
                  Just take a video of how it flies and it'll all be clear.
                  Yes, a picture is worth a thousand words, and a video is worth a million words.
                  Everyone has to start this hobby as newbie.

Comment

go helifreak tech corner n dl the vids.

meanwhile, I can think of couple of variables to cause the drift. esky 9g servos which are IMHO sh*t and hk401 are either hit or miss. If the esc dun "poof" upon connection to lipo, u should be ok. Do u use a swash leveller for setup? ensure it's properly done. U mentioned drifting...wat kind? Morning cannot type too much, later brain cannot work when I fly my 250se. the brudders are rite...be more precise in yr description of the problem.
                    Heli-ADDICTION:
                    Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
                    JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

Hey all. Thanks for all ur concerns and listing the possible probs thats making it behave that way. I just figure out everything by trial and error and the prob was due to a bent main shaft and some settings on the TX. The HK401B was good enough in keeping the tail hold thou. Now it flies ok thou THANKS AGAIN to every that replied on this post. Appreciate it lots. Anw to all those chinese flying buddies, Happy CNY to u guys! May the year of the snake bring u guys new skills and great wealth.

Comment

Sorry bro. Didnt notice that im loged on under my bro's acct. Posted by Hann Kyansudiru.

Comment

not so good guy list

Originally posted by JuniorCruz View Post
                          Sorry bro. Didnt notice that im loged on under my bro's acct. Posted by Hann Kyansudiru.
                          Hey juniorcruz. How come your name on the not so good guy list?

Comment

hmm.....hmm..... ......
                            Everyone has to start this hobby as newbie.

Comment

Hey all. Im Junior Cruz's brother. Didnt know that his ID was on the not so gd guy list. So far, all his transaction were alryte thou, no probs and he's still in touch with all of them. Maybe we all shud listen to both side of the story thou. Guess it all started with the "Verossa" incident, if im not mistaken. Something abt reserving some stuffs & miscomm between them.

Anw thumbs up again to those who came forward and replied to my "Help Needed" post.

Comment

Working...
                              X