Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I'm new.. gonna need some info here

Hi guys,

Im new here and i dont really have RC experience. I need some help on how to Fly a Rc helicopter. bought a V911 introduced by the shop owner. Asking me to learn my Basics before i move on to 450. I got problem controlling the helicopter.. need some tips.. Anyone flying at Sengkang willing to teach ?

Get a simulator to learn. will save you alot of $$ on repair.

Comment

I think youtube is a very good teacher.
      Hanger
      Hirobo XRB SR Lama
      Hirobo Quark SRB
      Hirobo Quark SRB SG
      Eflite Blade SR (For Display)
      Blade450 3D
      MSH Mini Protos (SOLD)
      COMPASS 6HV (Combat Fit PES A)

Plane
      Dynam PBY Catalina 1.4m
      FMS J3 Cub 1.4m
      Artech F14 Tomcat EDF
      HK FLYJET EDF
      Artech Skyfun
      Dynam P51D Mustang
      Parkzone P51

Tx:
      Futaba 6J 2.4GHz(SOLD)
      Spektrum DX6i
      DX8
      Futaba 9CAP

Comment

Originally posted by NewbFly View Post
        Hi guys,

Im new here and i dont really have RC experience. I need some help on how to Fly a Rc helicopter. bought a V911 introduced by the shop owner. Asking me to learn my Basics before i move on to 450. I got problem controlling the helicopter.. need some tips.. Anyone flying at Sengkang willing to teach ?
        The v911 is definitely not a beginner heli. Those small helis are twitchy and hard to fly. Should have at least got a walkera master cp with 6 axis stability. Having a simulator is highly recommended if you want to progress and stay in the hobby.
        Too many helis!

Comment

Small heli while twitchy, is durable. The fear and stress of crash is one of the main reasons why beginners crash. With one less thing on the mind, the pilot can focus on the matter at hand - get the orientation correct to fly the helicopter. I have zero stress flying my V911s but that cannot be said for a FBL CP micro helicopter. And I believe that the fixed pitch V911 with a flybar is more stable than any FBL CP micros. It is also much slower so you can't crash it at high speed.

If not for the V911, I could still be stuck at the hover exercises!
          Helicopters: KDS 450QS+Tarot 450FL+ZYX4.0, XK K120, HiSKY HCP100S, HP100BL, V922, HCP80
          Multirotors: Wingsland MiniVet, CX-20, NightHawk Pro 280, ROA Parkour 280, Eachine Falcon 250, Eachine Racer 250, Eachine Assassin 180, Tarot TL130H1, DP4X-124, Skyartec Butterfly
          Planes: Volantex 757-4, F16 EDF, F959, F939, HiSKY HFW400
          Transmitter: Taranis X9D+

Comment

Get someone to check your V911 if you don't have the time to learn about adjusting the linkage rod lengths to mechanically trim the helicopter. When trimmed properly the V911 hardly drifts about. You'll have ample time to think about what to do, then do it.
            Helicopters: KDS 450QS+Tarot 450FL+ZYX4.0, XK K120, HiSKY HCP100S, HP100BL, V922, HCP80
            Multirotors: Wingsland MiniVet, CX-20, NightHawk Pro 280, ROA Parkour 280, Eachine Falcon 250, Eachine Racer 250, Eachine Assassin 180, Tarot TL130H1, DP4X-124, Skyartec Butterfly
            Planes: Volantex 757-4, F16 EDF, F959, F939, HiSKY HFW400
            Transmitter: Taranis X9D+

Comment

Working...
            X