Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone flying trex 600 nitro here ???

hi there is trex 600 nitro a gd heli ?? i just got a second hand set haven fly it yet dont know how it feel. abt 2 to 3yr back i flew tt raptor 90 and titan 50 both is a gd heli. anyone can give me some tip to set tis heli ? i veiw on the user manual it said it can go until 14dec of pitch .haha first time flying ccpm heli ya when i try on real flight 6 simulator this trex 600 like response is faster.

Yes, zbawer aka Chris, our friendly French gentleman. He managed to fit a 90 engine into a 50 bird which I always think is a ferrari engine in a picanto. I fly a very tired 700N which is a financial strain but that's just my preference, RICH & low HS. We have other flyers too. Join us at cd field on sats if you can. Heli-Buddies of the East.
    Heli-ADDICTION:
    Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
    JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

Hi ahcai, if i may add, 14* pitch is possible but the engine must be on "steroids" otherwise bogging is a certainty. That said, judging from the birds you had previously flown, I m sure you are already privy to the bogging. my 700 is only set at 10* but things get scary when I flip or roll it. It will bog, so I just stick to hovering at approx $8 per flight. Silly me.
      Heli-ADDICTION:

Comment

Hey Ahcai !
        How do you like the blade grips I sold over to you the other day ?
        You should definitely come over at CD filed if you need help on setup.

As my good friend Feudallordcult wrote, my 600N now is powered by a YS91 engine so i'm really enjoying the insane power, running higher headspeed and higher pitch range and no bogging at all !
        But the stock T600N fitted with a 50/55 engine is a great flying machine !! try with 10 or 11 degree of pitch and it will already give you very good performance for sport flying.

You can't compare the performance in a sim with reality ...

And let me know if you need more spares for the FB head, I almost have a complete set and willing to sale you for good price !

Comment

weather permitting, let's catch up at cd field tmr more nose in flights...
          Heli-ADDICTION:

Comment

hi zbawer haha the metal grip is nice thank u u mean cd filed is at the place where i collect the grip from u ?

Comment

hi there were u all be there at tis coming sunday ?? and wan to ask that anyone flying plane there ??

Comment

Nice meeting you Bro! Great skills you got, I must learn from u!!!
                Heli-ADDICTION:

Comment

I was spending the day with my family.
                  But I'm up for some meeting on tuesday! How does that sound with you?

Comment

hi feud are u the handsome flying trex 700 at Tampines on Sunday ?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20131115_124418.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	536.8 KB
ID:	976441Click image for larger version

Name:	20131115_124500.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	558.6 KB
ID:	976442Click image for larger version

Name:	20131115_124635.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	564.2 KB
ID:	976443

Hello I fly Heli as well East coast Area Hope we Can meet some day.
                      Happy Landings Manuel.

+6584290083.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. Jack sparrow View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]128475[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]128476[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]128477[/ATTACH]

Hello I fly Heli as well East coast Area Hope we Can meet some day.
                        Happy Landings Manuel.

+6584290083.
                        Bro out there, JUst beware OF DEALING rc Stuff from this guys.. He used to Sold me a Heli which alot of parts are cracked of cos i didnt notice the at all.. Cos i was in a hurry to rush off.. After i Found out the heli problem, this fuker told me the heli is flying well.. also say it was a trex 600 size heli, but its just the size of the heli canopy.. worst the heli not a aling brand at all.. its HK brand.. Cheating to feed own kids and family...

Comment

Me thinks he's out to advertise the nice canopy. Lol. My extended my experience here: http://www.daddyhobby.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68419

Comment

Originally posted by NaNa View Post
                            .. Cheating to feed own kids and family...
                            At least it's for a good cause. Just be grateful that the heli didn't boomz when u flew it.
                            Heli-ADDICTION:

Comment

Working...
                            X