Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Price of a new Electric Heli.

Hi. Would like to find out how much it cost to start an electric Heli with the basic setup to fly. I have a TX. Been flying nitro plane abt 1 1/2year now. On my first project in building a scale plane 1/6 PT19.

Thanks.
    If the building stops, the buying starts!

Welcome Babyboy, micro heli can be pretty cheap to start off and expensive to carry on

I suggest if you start w a cheap used FP FEDA to learn hovering first, till u are able to hover w/o prob, then go for something CP or bigger or even nitro.

The price range for used FP FEDA shld be ard $200 and it shld be easy to look for one nowadays.

That will keep you going for sometime

Mike

Comment

Hi HZM. Thanks for the info. USED as in the market forum? Shops? or from members from tis Forum?

Comment

Oh, things can get expensive if you are not sure with what you are doing and crashing (like me ). so do your homework and think when you fly. it'll be a more enjoyable experience
        JR PCM 9XII

BEAM E4

HS65 Cyclic
        Futaba S3154 Tail
        Scorpion 2221-8
        JETI Spin 44A
        JR RS 77
        Logictech 2100 TL Gyro
        Thunder Power TP2070-3SX

A Bottle Of Guts, Neat.

Comment

Brand new Humble Bee kit only $153.20
          Receiver Control Box (+ESC+Gyro): $139.50
          Crystals: $22.00
          2x Servos: $50.00

about $365.00 (still need battery+charger)
          => Cheaper o buy full kit at $380.00.

====

Brand new Dragonfly:
          Indoor Electric Helicopter with 280 Motor, Mixer Speed Controller, Charger (MC2002), Naro Servo (2pcs), Receiver (R6N), Gyro (PG03) and Battery (BP7N600AAA) = $407.60
          huh

Comment

$200.. can find in forums. used with Tx too at times. But do get someone to test fly before you buy it.. it will remove a lot of frustrations.

Also.. get some to help set it up and trim it. Triming a heli is not as easy as a plane. There are quite afew other things to consider.
            huh

Comment

Thanks guys... for all the advice. would keep a look out and check my budget. me still learning to fly nitro plane. Need to put in more flight time....... By the way where does electric heli group flys?? Time and Day?? Me stay at Sengkang....

Comment

Working...
              X