Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Help on DSX9 with a 6ch receiver

Hi there, has anyone fly a heli using DSX9 tx with a 6ch rx. I quite don't understand how to set the DSX9 with the 6ch rx to control the gyro. My heli is spinning round and round when thro up the thro. I watch a few setting in Youtube but still can't get it right.If anyone have done it before pls advice.Tks

Hi ,

you might want to tell us what and how you set it up? This way it will be easier for anyone to help you..

what gyro?

what tail servo?

which Channel you plug in the Rx?

All this and presuming you set up your heli Mechanically correct.. what heli?

quest
    Life is not the amount of breath you take, it's the moment that take your breath away
    Avant Aurora (E1)
    Avant Aurora (E2)
    Mcp X
    GAUI X5

LOGO 550SX

WTS
    JR RS77s 72MHz synthesizer $100
    will give the buyer 2 unit of electron 6 with 72.810 pin free

Comment

if not wrong, jr gyro sens is on channel 7 or aux 1. if u use 6ch, u should plug in to channel 5. make sure u hv it set correctly as u can flip the switch to rate or headhold mode.

Comment

Well this is how i setup on the 6 ch receiver on my Mini Titan.Im using the GY401 with 9257 servo for tail.

1) The 3 servo for swashplate.
        01 in the Aile slot on the rx.
        01 in the Elev slot on the rx.
        01 in the Aux1 slot on the rx.(Pitch)

2) The Rudd servo and GY401 gyro
        01 in the rudd slot on the rx.(rudd servo)
        01 in the gear slot on the rx.(the single yellow wire from the gyro)

I think the above connection should be correct am i right, it is the transmitter that im not quite sure how to go about it

Comment

Opsss i forgot as usual the esc cable into the thro slot on the rx.

Comment

Is it possible that your tail gyro is set in reverse?

Comment

make sure that the tail slider move the opposite direction when u swing the tail, if not, your gyro compensation is wrong.

Comment

and also make sure the red led light on gy401 is solid and not blinking. Solid = headholding, blinking = rate mode

Comment

Tks many many

Allright tks to all,i have solve the issue. It was my transmitter setting that was not done properly, now the heli works as usual now the tail lock solid.

Comment

Working...
                  X