Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JYHELI View Post
    Voodoo is cool, very cool. Smooth , quiet and very predictable. I agreed bringing notebook is a pain....I don't do that anymore with SK540 , using control panel and found myself not touching it since I brought it.....Some of you flying buddy in SIngapore are venturing into VBAR governance....i am betting that they will likeit more then Kontronik...one even said to me no need to pay high JIVE $ ESC anymore. Am using hobbywing now on both my Voodoo with SK540 governance....and I have to say it is much better for me then Jive.

Jonathan
    I'll invest in the control panel for the Vbar soon. Maybe that will help me a lot with the ease of tweaking the bird at the field. Anyways take care and happy flying.
    Gravity Always Wins.....

Comment

Originally posted by JYHELI View Post
      Voodoo is cool, very cool. Smooth , quiet and very predictable. I agreed bringing notebook is a pain....I don't do that anymore with SK540 , using control panel and found myself not touching it since I brought it.....Some of you flying buddy in SIngapore are venturing into VBAR governance....i am betting that they will likeit more then Kontronik...one even said to me no need to pay high JIVE $ ESC anymore. Am using hobbywing now on both my Voodoo with SK540 governance....and I have to say it is much better for me then Jive.

Jonathan
      Looks like my greatest fear has been reconfirmed once again.. Currently running Vbar with helijive 120hv on Mode 4... Seems to be overshooting the mark during spool up.. Once that's over however, the heli holds perfectly... Testing out the Vbar governor at the moment, attending vbar101 lessons by Vbar guru MrMel on YouTube... He makes me feel like I am back in school again haha..

I love the Vbar Analyser the most!!! Just yesterday I was testing my DIY Vbar Bluetooth module and I detected vibs of 9k rpm once the head speed of the heli reaches 1400rpm
      After a little debugging, I found the problem to be a loose bearing in the torque tube I forgot to tighten properly.. Fixed that and everything is as perfect as ever...
      Regards,
      Xuen7

SELLING
      2 x Brand New ThunderPower G6 Batteries 65C 5000mAH
      Kontronik HeliJive 120HV ESC

Brand New Mcpx Upgrades
      Flashed XP-12A for MCPX Governed and Brushless Conversion
      Flashed XP-3A for MCPX tail brushless Conversion

BUYING
      MCPX parts / kit etc..
      Burned MCPX Mainboards

"Learning the art of forgetting for the sake of remembering"

Comment

Latest flight of my Logo 400 SE in Sapporo, Japan with Vbar Silverline still on the 5.2pro...same setup with the savox cyclics,futaba tail,Jive 80LV, Scorpion motor and Revo Batts (still going strong)

Gravity Always Wins.....

Comment

Go for the 5.3 bro.. i am confident you are gonna love the silver vbar more.
          Regards,
          Xuen7

SELLING

Brand New Mcpx Upgrades

BUYING
          MCPX parts / kit etc..
          Burned MCPX Mainboards

Comment

Originally posted by xuen7 View Post
            Go for the 5.3 bro.. i am confident you are gonna love the silver vbar more.
            So xuen7, what's the difference n advantage of this silver line 5.3??

Comment

In short, it seems to be able to react better during windy conditions keeping the heli more stable in the air.. and i believe this function will be much more obvious if you also use the vbar governor... although this might just be a placebo effect, but a veteran vbar user should be able to feel the difference straight away..

i cant do 3d yet therefore unable to comment on flight capabilities during 3d flight..
              Regards,
              Xuen7

SELLING

Brand New Mcpx Upgrades

BUYING
              MCPX parts / kit etc..
              Burned MCPX Mainboards

Comment

In short, it seems to be able to react better during windy conditions keeping the heli more stable in the air.. and i believe this function will be much more obvious if you also use the vbar governor... although this might just be a placebo effect, but a veteran vbar user should be able to feel the difference straight away..

i cant do 3d yet therefore unable to comment on flight capabilities during 3d flight..

will also be using jlog2 for my kontronik soon.. so gotta move back to governor with helijive to see what kontronik has been hiding from us all this time... seriously guys jlog2 is a must get for all kontronik fans...
                Regards,
                Xuen7

SELLING

Brand New Mcpx Upgrades

BUYING
                MCPX parts / kit etc..
                Burned MCPX Mainboards

Comment

Originally posted by xuen7 View Post

will also be using jlog2 for my kontronik soon.. so gotta move back to governor with helijive to see what kontronik has been hiding from us all this time... seriously guys jlog2 is a must get for all kontronik fans...
                  Too bad I am a hobbywing fans now a days.

Comment

eh bro i also hobbywing fan lei!!! but when i tried to put the hobbywing onto the TDR i can almost feel Jan frowning at me.. hahaha anyways i been looking around for alternatives and it seems people are using hawk120hv... looks real cool to me.. i love the fan/heatsink thingy

Kontronik servicing is getting way way too complacent also
                    Regards,
                    Xuen7

SELLING

Brand New Mcpx Upgrades

BUYING
                    MCPX parts / kit etc..
                    Burned MCPX Mainboards

Comment

Working...
                    X