Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KDS EBAR - FlybarLess Stabilization System

Anyone has try KDS EBAR - FlybarLess Stabilization System ?
    can share some advises ?
    JR9XII PCM 72.xxx n XPS n FRSKY 2.4GHz

me is " Kancheong spider "

Originally posted by mh3400 View Post
    Anyone has try KDS EBAR - FlybarLess Stabilization System ?
    can share some advises ?

It's a good gyro and easy to setup.

Comment

This gyro is not bad but one issue i dislike is when pitching up or down, your swashplate is not level thus, making your heli tilt a little.
      ( during swashplate leveling, pitch up and down. U can see the servos are not in consistant in terms of movement.)
      Setting up is no sweat.

Comparing to BeastX, it is not as detail in terms of settings in precisioning.
      sigpicWhy give yourself boundaries when the world has none...

Comment

Have been using it on my 450 heli, flying figure of 8 feels lock in, tail compansation is build in no options for setting it, but tail holds very well. Easy to setup, only 6 options in the programming. One thing to take note, cyclic servos must be digital servos, analog ones not supported and use 3M clear tape to stick it onto the heli, the provided tape abit soft. Heli won't feel that stable if use the provided tape. Here are the videos on setting up the Ebar.

Part1

Part2
        Heli
        1 - Flip360 quad with APM 2.6.

Plane
        1 - Durafly P-51 Mustang - Nice scale details and stable in the air
        Tx
        Frsky Taranis X9D

Comment

@Bro Ricche, I don't have that problem, but one thing I noticed when take off and landing the heli is a bit unstable compared to my trex450 flybar heli before. It's tilting! and I already chipped off the tip of the main blade. It's not the ground effect but something to do with the Ebar stabilization. But when it's in the air it's rock solid you can even let go the stick for a couple of seconds.

Comment

landing n take off... no issues bro

Im runnining on +12 -12 pitch range...

how i check, I put stick at 0 mid point . adjust swash plate level , making sure all 3 points are touching the leveler.
            Then i i put to max pitch n observe. somehow the servos dont move together ( pitch n Aileron servos). and yes im using digital servos. do it repeatedly...

Overall, EBAR is fine with me, but im so used to beastX and now, (trying skookum 540).. so mb thats y i can feel the difference...
            No issues with EBAR n it is worth the money though....
            sigpicWhy give yourself boundaries when the world has none...

Comment

Working...
            X