Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by superakan View Post
    U can try Walkera Genius Cp. U can read the review here vs the MCPX. http://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=347331 , I had try walkera 4g6s before, but was so difficult to fly until i got the genius cp, but before u buy, go do some research and mod like skid enhancing (http://benmlee.com/Genius.htm) that u can apply to it before u fly this heli.
    Ok. But like xuen say I just bought a DX8. But Thks bro
    sigpic

I want to learn how to HOVER...lol

Training orientation MSRx with DX8 , Training up to TDR....Realflight 6.0

May Ah Pa bless me with the will to fly and stop buying Heli till i can hover...lol

Comment

No problem, just that if u are looking for cheap alternative, u can consider CP, it only ard 230+ wif devo 7 include shipping from rc711. The radio control is quite nice to hold too. And not to forget, part is quite cheap, but u need to order online most of the time as rotohobby always out of stocks.

Comment

Ok. Ty
        sigpic

May Ah Pa bless me with the will to fly and stop buying Heli till i can hover...lol

Comment

I think I decided on the blade 450x. I need the extra beastX equipped AR7200BX anyway after selling off all my RX from the DX8.

Considering all blade and elfite stuff comes with Tx. It isn't ex. Plus I really hate building.

Cause I knw I aren't a talented handyman.
          sigpic

Comment

If one day they do a BNF TDR will be Perfect.
            sigpic

Comment

if they did you think you can cough out 5k in 1 shot?
              Regards,
              Xuen7

SELLING
              2 x Brand New ThunderPower G6 Batteries 65C 5000mAH
              Kontronik HeliJive 120HV ESC

Brand New Mcpx Upgrades
              Flashed XP-12A for MCPX Governed and Brushless Conversion
              Flashed XP-3A for MCPX tail brushless Conversion

BUYING
              MCPX parts / kit etc..
              Burned MCPX Mainboards

"Learning the art of forgetting for the sake of remembering"

Comment

the main reason why i also reinstated my online ban is cause clicking pay now in paypal is so much easier and guilt free..

take 5000 in cash and watching as the cashier counts your money feels damn different.. at that moment sure regret somehow...
                Regards,
                Xuen7

SELLING
                2 x Brand New ThunderPower G6 Batteries 65C 5000mAH
                Kontronik HeliJive 120HV ESC

Brand New Mcpx Upgrades
                Flashed XP-12A for MCPX Governed and Brushless Conversion
                Flashed XP-3A for MCPX tail brushless Conversion

BUYING
                MCPX parts / kit etc..
                Burned MCPX Mainboards

"Learning the art of forgetting for the sake of remembering"

Comment

Originally posted by xuen7 View Post
                  the main reason why i also reinstated my online ban is cause clicking pay now in paypal is so much easier and guilt free..

take 5000 in cash and watching as the cashier counts your money feels damn different.. at that moment sure regret somehow...
                  ah yes, its called the buyer's remorse. Felt that when I bought the esp. Luckily it was just one note so not so pain. Maybe can try 5k in denominations of 50s & 10s. Think the cashier will contemplate suicide.
                  Heli-ADDICTION:
                  Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
                  JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

if they did you think you can cough out 5k in 1 shot?
                    If they can do it. I can do it. Keke
                    sigpic

Comment

haha... you are right on spot. it feels damn different as the cashier counts money.

Comment

Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
                        ah yes, its called the buyer's remorse. Felt that when I bought the esp. Luckily it was just one note so not so pain. Maybe can try 5k in denominations of 50s & 10s. Think the cashier will contemplate suicide.
                        I don't think I enjoy that man, just pay for it with cash I can afford and go back and slowly unboxed my buy. It's silly I knw but I really like specktrum and blade packaging.

They added a special touch to it. Feel it also shiok.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X