Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

safety again

hv been browsing thru for some info on how dangerous this hobby can be and found this.

hard to believe that it could cause such damage
    Scary.

Better fly a micro next time. LOL

heli...

Comment

Can i request that if you are providing a link to a very horrible graphic photo to inform everyone in your post.....

Warning : this link is very graphic. and horrible in my view. Something not to see especially after lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by chessgame View Post
        Can i request that if you are providing a link to a very horrible graphic photo to inform everyone in your post.....

Warning : this link is very graphic. and horrible in my view. Something not to see especially after lunch.
        if you were to pay more attention, warnings have been given twice in the 2 sentences immediately after the link.

apologise, but we need such graphic to bring home the point, ya?

Comment

How did the blade cut the back?
          Scratch building is more than cutting balsa wood and gluing them. Its a complex process that will test even the most resilient of people

Comment

Originally posted by GIWM View Post
            if you were to pay more attention, warnings have been given twice in the 2 sentences immediately after the link.

apologise, but we need such graphic to bring home the point, ya?
            Not to start a war, but how does "hard to believe that it could cause such damage. Scary."

inform people that by clicking on the link it shows a very horrible graphic picture ?

And i disagree that you need such graphic pictures to bring home to point.
            Try asking smokers if they will stop smoking.

But ok. I get the message you want to filers to fly safe.

My last post on this thread as i am not here to start a war on a thread on safety which i agree is important as well.

Comment

Originally posted by flybywire View Post
              How did the blade cut the back?
              one possible scenario could be that he wanted to avoid his face being hit and turned away from the inbound and bent slightly downwards to save his head.
              Lucky him, this reflex most probably save his life.

Comment

Like Dave always say....abuse the heli and it become a weapon
                sigpic

I want to learn how to HOVER...lol

Training orientation MSRx with DX8 , Training up to TDR....Realflight 6.0

May Ah Pa bless me with the will to fly and stop buying Heli till i can hover...lol

Comment

i must say that the blades are surprisingly "sharp", inflicting such CLEAN cut

[warning: not for those with weak stomach]

I thot the leading edge is usually blunt as compared to the trailing edge, and the blades supposed to be able to swivel about the joint to the head?

Comment

Working...
                  X