Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xuen7 View Post
    YO Futaba Boys GOOD NEWS...

Show me a Walkera Video similar to this...

even if you do find one i probably find 10 more... i dont believe mcpx is not as power as 02 even though its smaller.. my brushless motor runs the headspeed at around 8k rpm at full trottle.. it was so fast the titanium feathering shaft broke..

Good news for Future me is that i will still get spares in the future,. no need to buy 1000 shafts now and keep for future..

Upgrade options? we have Microheli , Extreme Productions , KBDD , Rakon heli.. seriously on different lvl how to compare..

and my fav vid of all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHZ0dgAnD88
    OMG! check out the power of the micro....
    how do i get the device?
    sigpicWhy give yourself boundaries when the world has none...

Comment

Originally posted by ricche View Post
      how do i get the device?
      Bro thats just a standard Brushless Mcpx.. i got 2 converted to those setups arleady.. as for the futaba thingy i not sure i only just noticed it only hmm will help you to look around to see if i can dig up more info..\

hehe this feels like the good ol days when we would either be talking about 2650 batts or some Protos shitt hashahaha
      Regards,
      Xuen7

SELLING
      2 x Brand New ThunderPower G6 Batteries 65C 5000mAH
      Kontronik HeliJive 120HV ESC

Brand New Mcpx Upgrades
      Flashed XP-12A for MCPX Governed and Brushless Conversion
      Flashed XP-3A for MCPX tail brushless Conversion

BUYING
      MCPX parts / kit etc..
      Burned MCPX Mainboards

"Learning the art of forgetting for the sake of remembering"

Comment

Originally posted by xuen7 View Post
        YO Futaba Boys GOOD NEWS...

Show me a Walkera Video similar to this...

even if you do find one i probably find 10 more... i dont believe mcpx is not as power as 02 even though its smaller.. my brushless motor runs the headspeed at around 8k rpm at full trottle.. it was so fast the titanium feathering shaft broke..

Good news for Future me is that i will still get spares in the future,. no need to buy 1000 shafts now and keep for future..

Upgrade options? we have Microheli , Extreme Productions , KBDD , Rakon heli.. seriously on different lvl how to compare..

and my fav vid of all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHZ0dgAnD88
        nice vids of the mcpx , it kills the genius and mini cp no doubt, lets take a look at a stock 02s
        V120D02S Stock 3d flight. Heli has no mods and is running the stock lipo. Available at www.wowhobbies.com
        A hobby turned Addiction
        Micros
        Iphone controlled fixed pitch heli ,Genius Cp ,Mini Cp ,V120D02s ,V120D02s ,Stupid 200 heli from Hobby Square

Minis
        Trex 250 pro ,HobbyKing 450Pro stretched 480 ,HDX Superframe 450 stretch to 480 ,Mini Titan FL V2 ,Protos stretch

Standard
        Trex 550 v2 ,Trex 550 v2 stretch to 600 ,Logo 600SE Carbon ,Goblin 700

Coming
        Compass Warp 360

Maybe
        Goblin 500 , Protos 700

Comment

Once Upon a time Walkera came out with the 4G6S later known as V120d01.... and Eflite had their MCPX...

Then Walkera came up with V120d01 02 03 04 05
          and Eflite still had their MCPX

then Walkera came up with new tx 2801 pro and V120D07 D06

then walkera came up with Devo6 8 12 and Genius CP and Mini CP and new models were not back ward compatible with their OWN system.. meaning 2801pro is unable to bind with any new walkera helis...

then Walkera came up with V120xxx ??? and 2801 2603 unable to use anymore and assuming i held on to Walkera, i would be holding on to a practically useless tx unbindable with any walkera helis...

Luckily i chose Jr 11x to go with MCPX

So yea that video is nice, yes the mcpx is modded at least its still MCPX at least i can still use the tx i am using today... and i think i will rather learn from history than to chose walkera again.. Devo tx may be worth something now but imagine what will happen after walkera phrases out Devo series tx.. well.. have fun.. maybe stock up on 10 tx batteries for the future
          Regards,
          Xuen7

SELLING

Brand New Mcpx Upgrades

BUYING
          MCPX parts / kit etc..
          Burned MCPX Mainboards

Comment

Originally posted by ricche View Post
            how do i get the device?
            OMG!! I want that Futspek thing!!
            Airplanes fly while helicopters beat the air into submission - Hugh Downs

[U]Hangar:[/U]
            Logo 500

[U]Held in loving memory:[/U]
            MSH Mini Protos - Sold because I don't want to have anything to do with St Passion!
            HK500GT with Align 4-Bladed Rotor Head
            TREX 600EFL Pro

[B]WTS: Mikado Logo 500SE[/B]

Comment

xuan well said however is up to the person preference on how he/she intend on what she wants i believe. may be getting JR is not a such bad idea.

Spectrum only came out mcp ,quad, their 450 plus 2 in 1 gyro receiver with beast x.

But there are still people who buy futaba,hitec and so on.

You sound like a promoter and however without drifting away our main topic is mini heli so you are somehow right

no offence but we having nice debate so other could actually think of it as such what to chose :P
              J.S Carlos

Hanger
              • Goblin 500
              • Copter X SE 480 - 3s HeliDrive 3600KV - Robird FBL
              • MSH Protos 500 Low Hub Stretched - Brain FBL
              • Spirex - TriCopter - Pcs of Crap Hanging on the Wall

Tx
              • 8fgs
              • Devo7
              • Devo7e

Comment

Haha Bro actually to me its not so much of a debate anymore because the topic is too 1 sided..

the reason why i am promoting so strongly and being so forceful because i dont wanna see my friends throwing away money or being cheated or anything bad like that happen to them..

I am a firm believer in Good things must share with friends.. ask around those who bought from me before or know me personally.. i am sure they would tell you good things about the MCPX exceeding their expectations and being more fun and exciting than they imagined..
                Regards,
                Xuen7

SELLING

Brand New Mcpx Upgrades

BUYING
                MCPX parts / kit etc..
                Burned MCPX Mainboards

Comment

Thank xuan for treating us as friend
                  J.S Carlos

Hanger
                  • Goblin 500
                  • Copter X SE 480 - 3s HeliDrive 3600KV - Robird FBL
                  • MSH Protos 500 Low Hub Stretched - Brain FBL
                  • Spirex - TriCopter - Pcs of Crap Hanging on the Wall

Tx
                  • 8fgs
                  • Devo7
                  • Devo7e

Comment

hi good evening xuan,

I just bought all of microheli parts to do a fully upgraded MCPX.

Ordered an authentic MTDR Canopy, black on Ebay.

I am not a good in electronics.

As such I need your kind assistance in where to source for a brushless motor and also on what are the needs to do a motor upgrade to brushless on the MCPX.

thanks !

Comment

My stupdilty made me used a sicssors to cut off the tail motor wire while modding the tail bloom extension? Tried to connect it back but can't due to the coating. Anyone got any idea how? To sOlve the prOblem?

Comment

take a sharp pen knife n scrap off the coating then solder it back
                        after its cfm to work then spray some clearcoat over n u have ur coating back
                        A hobby turned Addiction
                        Micros
                        Iphone controlled fixed pitch heli ,Genius Cp ,Mini Cp ,V120D02s ,V120D02s ,Stupid 200 heli from Hobby Square

Minis
                        Trex 250 pro ,HobbyKing 450Pro stretched 480 ,HDX Superframe 450 stretch to 480 ,Mini Titan FL V2 ,Protos stretch

Standard

Coming
                        Compass Warp 360

Maybe
                        Goblin 500 , Protos 700

Comment

Genius CP with Devo7

could not resist to buy it from Rotor after 10% dis. the only LHS that give me dis

Boss is not around in office. went to the demo room. have a few batt to test it.
                          crashed afew time and pick it up and continued. which i cannot do it on 450

i notice that they change the charger to USB charger
                          the heli was good finishing.
                          follow RCgroup setting. it became more fun.

JR9XII PCM 72.xxx n XPS n FRSKY 2.4GHz

me is " Kancheong spider "

Comment

wtf is this xiaohaizi
                            A hobby turned Addiction
                            Micros

Minis

Standard

Coming
                            Compass Warp 360

Maybe
                            Goblin 500 , Protos 700

Comment

halo mcpx flyer i need advice the elevator servo seem like it will move up and down by it own . and the servo mtr seem hot. is the servo gone case . shall i need replace ment btw it V1 board.
                              mike

Comment

Well i can think of 2 possibilities...

1. the gear of the servo has come loose allowing free play between the servo motor and the servo arms...

solution: use a needle nose plier to hold the top nut and gently tighten them together

2. The sensor of the servo is not detecting the position of the servo arms properly..

solution: un screw the servo arms from the servo's pcb board itself, and with a cue tip, dap in alcohol, gently wipe the 2 lines that you see that is right under the servo arms.

Hope this helps if not maybe you could bring to ken for further assistance. As least if he cant help he can provide you with a brand new one..
                                Regards,
                                Xuen7

SELLING

Brand New Mcpx Upgrades

BUYING
                                MCPX parts / kit etc..
                                Burned MCPX Mainboards

Comment

Working...
                                X