Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help needed on Protos 500 setup

Hi All,
    I had assembled my protos 500 main frame, but when I want to slot in the main shaft into the 3 bearing, the 3rd bearing which is on the bottom is not align with the top and middle bearing. I saw from the Helifreak video setup says that the main shaft should be smooth when slotting in, but mine need to use some force to push in. What can I do to make it align. I heard from a friend that if it is not smooth, it will have vibration. Anyone out there can help me?

Originally posted by Crazy View Post
    Hi All,
    I had assembled my protos 500 main frame, but when I want to slot in the main shaft into the 3 bearing, the 3rd bearing which is on the bottom is not align with the top and middle bearing. I saw from the Helifreak video setup says that the main shaft should be smooth when slotting in, but mine need to use some force to push in. What can I do to make it align. I heard from a friend that if it is not smooth, it will have vibration. Anyone out there can help me?
    Try loosen all the 12 screws, 6 at each side, put shaft in then tighten bit by bit at every bearing for alignment. It should help...
    1. Mikado Logo 800 XXtreme;Mikado Logo 600
    2. Align 700N DFC;600EFL;600Nx3;550E;700E,Flasher 600E
    3. Aeolus 50Nx2,Aeolus 50Ex2
    4. Thunder Tiger X50N;X50E
    5. Compass 6HV;Compass7HVx2;Atom 500Ex3;Compass 3DPlus N,WARP360
    6. Velocity 50N,Srimok 90N,Protos 500E,TZ90N
    7. Goblin 90E,GAUI X7,KDS700E;KDS550E,
    8. Mingda MD7/8,M3D600Ex2,Assault 700Ex2,RUSH750
    9. Agile 7.2x2, Agile 5.5,Curtis Rave Ballistic 90ENV
    10. KDS Chase 360,GAUI X3 x 2,Goblin 380
    & 500s,450s,250s in deep slumber

Comment

Bro,

By not align do you mean its off centre? you also mentioned that you also managed to force it in as well right? so i assume it is just slightly off centre.. you might wanna double check so make sure you used to correct bearings and you have the correct side facing up etc etc.. if nothing else works drop me a sms 98177672
      Regards,
      Xuen7

SELLING
      2 x Brand New ThunderPower G6 Batteries 65C 5000mAH
      Kontronik HeliJive 120HV ESC

Brand New Mcpx Upgrades
      Flashed XP-12A for MCPX Governed and Brushless Conversion
      Flashed XP-3A for MCPX tail brushless Conversion

BUYING
      MCPX parts / kit etc..
      Burned MCPX Mainboards

"Learning the art of forgetting for the sake of remembering"

Comment

make sure the bearing block direction is correct.

Comment

Thanks to all bros,
          I will try to loosen all the screws and try to align it again.

Comment

So sad, at first when I let go the main shaft, it will drop smoothly to the bottom. But my itchy hand go and adjust some of the screws, now it only drop 1/3 of the 3rd bearing. 😢

Comment

Maybe can also try this... remove head/blades, loosen the bearing block screws abit, spool up. tighten screws.

Comment

Working...
              X