Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where can I get the Blade MSR in Singapore

Dear all,

I've just recently stumbled upon this forum after picking up a coaxial mini rc heli on my trip to China.

Though lousy and poorly manufactured (It was cheap), it has definitely sparked my interest in RC heli flying.

I recently fell in love with the e-Flite Blade MSR. And am looking towards purchasing it as my next rc Heli.

However, I've done multiple, if not countless searches on the internet to find sellers/distributors of the Blade MSR in Singapore, but to no avail.

You can see a video of it here:
    Fun. Fast. Agile.The next step ultra-micro heli for coaxial pilots.The Blade mSR is a single rotor, ultra-micro helicopter weighing in at less than one ounce...

Do any of you happen to know of sellers/distributors of the Blade MSR in Singapore?

Also, do any of you have it, and will you recommend it?

Lastly, I've not come across any hobby shops in Singapore that stock RC helis, normally the hobby shops only stock RC cars. Could any of you recommend me a RC heli hobby shop in Singapore? One that has reliable and trustworthy service and prices?

Thank you so much and I'm looking forward to your replies!

//Daniel

I was searching for the mSR a month back and it seems to have been replaced completely by the mSRx, so that's what I bought.

Google for Radio Control Sports and you'll find the hobby shop in Singapore that sells all the Blade helis. They don't have mSR but seems to have plenty of mSRx.

Comment

Working...
    X