Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Safety First always, please before u attempt to fly it get ur teacher to supervise or something.
    My Hangar:

Heli 1:T-REX 450SE (Hughes MD 500)
    (SE-maiden 15/03/06)
    (XL-maiden 16/10/05)

Heli 2:RAPTOR 50 TITAN
    (TITAN-maiden 16/06/2006)

Heli 3:T-REX 500ESP (T-rex maiden 25/9/10)
    (FLASHER 500-maiden 08/10/2009 R.I.P:09/08/10)

Heli 4:Flasher 250
    (maiden 13/09/2010)

Airplane 1:GWS A-4SU Skyhawk For Sale
    Airplane 2:GWS P-40N WarHawk RAAF maiden flight 20/08/10 For Sale

Transmitter:
    JR 9XII(XPS 2.4)

Its all fun & games till the bills come..

Comment

Originally posted by hcwickz View Post
      ya i have a yaw rate gyro sensor , isnt useful to compensate ? btw , my helicopter need not to fly , just a lift will do , i will show you my helis (look different from other model helicopter)
      If you really want to follow your teacher's instruction, i suggest you add a piece of wood to the left side of your machine to balance it. As your requirement is "just a lift will do", hopefully it will lift for 1 second (maybe less) when you power it up. Thanks for reading.

Comment

Maybe you can try to compensate by tilting the main rotor and adjust the rotor speed accordingly?

Comment

Ya it works by tilting the wooden stick to the right.
          Btw its a poly project and i the first batch
          Lasly , do i need to add anything useful based on the picture ? example - swash plate or other helicopter parts?

Comment

Xuen7 , just because the teacher know nuts abt a helicopter , doesn't mean the teacher must be from ITE . I am from ITE , and my teachers assistant was very good in workable projects for example an rc vacuum cleaner that can work in a air con duct with video and lights , so much that other companies was interested to further develop the project that he did but he refused .

Sorry to side track this thread . But i do know alot of poly student actually approached 3rd party like for example a particular shop at sim lim tower to do their final year project . How i know ? cause i ever saw and heard a female student asking the uncle from the shop when she tested her " project " : Uncle !!! why like that one har " ???

Comment

Working...
            X