Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KDS INNOVA 600E 700E FBL Packaging Revealed!!!

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I forgot to add the link. There seems to be no edit button here.

Justin Jee's ( http://www.justinjee.com ) is continueing to test KDS Innova 700e. The frame resembles Mikado Logo series with various other adaptations. It i...

Comment

Originally posted by red_z06 View Post
      It is true that Justin can't make recommendations on design changes. It is also true that this design is being sold already.

But, testing is still possible, not to satisfy KDS but to satisfy us. Being a pilot myself and being a practicing mechanical design engineer, I am able to make design recommendations at higher level than most pilots out there. However, knowing how some Chinese manufacturers operate, any recommendation made past at this stage, might be an exercise in futility.

As for the 700, they do need to replace the boom supports as they are not acceptable for a 700 heli. Although supplied in a stock kit, N680 servos are not recommended for 700 use. KDS felt that N680s were not adequate for Justin's flying and were left out from the test kit. If you are interested, you can look at the title page of Justin's flight to see what equipment were used.

KDS's primary factory pilot is JaeHong Lee from Korea. Although he came in 4th at the 3DM 2011, he was holding 1st place until the final day. Unfortunately he was not able to complete the final flight due to the rain and ended up 4th. He also did not use the N680s in his 700 for the similar reason.
      Thks, so now at least we know who is the actual test pilot in the design stage.

Most important thing, how much will it cost in Singapore and who will be bringing it in. But frankly, most pilots prefer to get the kit itself and install their preferred electronics.

Comment

First few kits that were brought into US were full combos. Not too many will venture into unknown electronics. I have recommended that they provide just the kits as that will drum up more sales.

They will have 4 flavors of Innovas from kit only to full combo.

Comment

First few kits that were brought into US were full combos. Not too many will venture into unknown electronics. I have recommended that they provide just the kits as that will drum up more sales.

They will have 4 flavors of Innovas from kit only to full combo.
          It is great to see Justin and you looking at SIngapore RC forum.
          Welcome.....

Jonathan

Comment

is the kit-only version available anywhere in the U.S. yet?

Comment

Along with 4 flavors of packaging, there will be some design changes as well. Improved material on the belt and shorter boom and stronger boom support suitable for 700 among others.

Comment

Great combos!!!

Along with 4 flavors of packaging, there will be some design changes as well. Improved material on the belt and shorter boom and stronger boom support suitable for 700 among others.
                Appreciated Justin family! Look forward for KDS 700e machine on shelves should our LHS marketing side takes on in favor! Their main concern is parts support availability, price & profit margin from views as businessmen.

Btw, it's a nice video for your KDS700e of 510kv, KDS Ebar, CC ICE160HV, "HS7940TH" cyclics of base 0.06s speed using 7.4Volts, Torq BL9188 0.037s speed using 7.4Volts constant (8.4V catered), Thunder Power 5000mAH 12S (6S x 2) plus CC BEC Pro Version 2, 3D Headspeed 2150rpm (Recommended speed for 90sized E).

I believe you've programmed the CCBEC to 7.5V instead of 8.4V clean to produce the HV Torque. Our team sides have pumped 8.4V into ALign DS610s & DS650s for cyclic/tail portions, running numerous vigorous flights...
                1. Mikado Logo 800 XXtreme;Mikado Logo 600
                2. Align 700N DFC;600EFL;600Nx3;550E;700E,Flasher 600E
                3. Aeolus 50Nx2,Aeolus 50Ex2
                4. Thunder Tiger X50N;X50E
                5. Compass 6HV;Compass7HVx2;Atom 500Ex3;Compass 3DPlus N,WARP360
                6. Velocity 50N,Srimok 90N,Protos 500E,TZ90N
                7. Goblin 90E,GAUI X7,KDS700E;KDS550E,
                8. Mingda MD7/8,M3D600Ex2,Assault 700Ex2,RUSH750
                9. Agile 7.2x2, Agile 5.5,Curtis Rave Ballistic 90ENV
                10. KDS Chase 360,GAUI X3 x 2,Goblin 380
                & 500s,450s,250s in deep slumber

Comment

Working...
                X