Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need some opinion..

Greetings all..

I am planning a 6CH RTF heli to start with...need some opinion..

Anybro here tested E-SKY 6CH Belt-CP V2 / Honey Bee CP3 or Walkera 4F200 ?? What are pro/cons of these heli ??

Previous experience:

Unknown heli from palsa malam
    Nine Eagle Solo Pro v2
    Walkera Police (Co-Axial)

Regret getting the co-axial after flying 9eagle.. I thought bigger heli are more difficult to control...

the bigger the better!

if you can manage to get this one, will be the best. no need to buy any other birds liao.

On a serious note, a belt cp v2 is pretty good for a beginner. I must say that it is resilient to crashes.
    Heli-ADDICTION:
    Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
    JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
      if you can manage to get this one, will be the best. no need to buy any other birds liao.

On a serious note, a belt cp v2 is pretty good for a beginner. I must say that it is resilient to crashes.
      Wah piang, too much for him already la, especially if he is a beginner

Comment

Can lah...the 800 bird will confirm be stable. I can sponsor 4 alu poles from my laundry room for the training skids. I cannot help on the foam balls though, maybe can source for old volleyballs or sumtin. Wah, what a sight to behold.
        Heli-ADDICTION:
        Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
        JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

Check with 1 shop opposite lavender MRT, their esky left with co-axial / 4 CH....

I saw some 450 lookalike or clone rather in some online store...Are they using similar component as the real 450 series brand..?

With the kind of CP V2 / 4F200 price, can already fetch a clone 450..

Comment

Originally posted by Paranoid View Post
            Check with 1 shop opposite lavender MRT, their esky left with co-axial / 4 CH....

I saw some 450 lookalike or clone rather in some online store...Are they using similar component as the real 450 series brand..?

With the kind of CP V2 / 4F200 price, can already fetch a clone 450..
            There are slight measurement differences between the clones and the real trex450 or even between the various clones. Just be careful if you want to purchase.

If wana buy, buy all parts clone. Certain parts are same as trex450 some are not. Slightly measurement difference can affect flight performance esp if its the head rotor part.

Comment

if you don't mind something bigger, then go for a 500 size. e.g. trex 500.
              they are a lot more stable outdoors than a 450.

but do budget in repair costs before you decide on anything.

Avoid walkera unless you want a small indoor 4CH - skip Walkera's 6CH, they are not for beginners because they tends to require modifications/upgrades to make it easier to fly.

6CH are not like 4CH. They require setup mechanically and electronically before they can fly. Do get someone to do it for you (+trimming) if it is your first 6CH. - less pain in the pocket
              huh

Comment

For the the reply..

so, apart from mechanical design wise... electronic components are standard for similar series??

Comment

Originally posted by Paranoid View Post
                  For the the reply..

so, apart from mechanical design wise... electronic components are standard for similar series??
                  Pretty much the same.

Comment

go with 450, ALign , mini titan, beams etc. If $$ is not and issue, go slightly bigger than. cheers

Comment

Adrianli is right , i'm using Flasher 450 Sport . And after i crashsed months ago damaging one of my rotorhead part , i switch my rotorhead assembly to original align and found that the clone feathering shaft is a very tight fit to the original align rotorhead assembly . Although i manage to force it in , i can't remove it for fine tuning with a swash plate leveler , unless i remove the entire rotorhead assembly cum shaft again .

Comment

Flybarless

Bro.... my advice is pick up a 2nd hand Trex 450 or clones....and then get a RJX FBL head and put an BeastX FBL electronic on it. It will be a very stable heli to learn from.

I can fly an FBL Trex 450 in a windy condition and beat the stability of an 500 size without flybar.

Jonathan

Comment

Working...
                        X