Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for heli instructor/trainer at east area...

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for heli instructor/trainer at east area...

Hi to all great brothers,

I am looking for a willing to teach private heli instructor/trainer at east area. Willing to pay by hourly rate.

I really need someone who can guide me to do the basic hovering & figure 8 flying with the real RC heli instead of simulator.

I bought a Phoenix ver.3 simulator to train at home. I can do basic hovering in simulator but no matter how hard i try i can't seem to do any figure 8 without crushing. I keep trying & trying till a point that wanna give up.

Can any kind soul brothers here please help me out & enlighten me. I really wan to learn to fly heli...

welcome to the wonderful world of crashes. before u decide to take "flying" lessons, a few points to ponder:

1) what kind of heli do you currently fly? co-axial, fitched pitch or ccpm?;

2) do you know how to setup yr heli?; and if so, is yr heli properly set up?

if you are staying near tamp ave 6 or central 7, drop by this sat morning from 9.30 to 10am. some of us will be flying at the open field. perhaps we could have a look at yr setup.

Looks from your post that you are extremely eager to learn but in this hobby, patience is key. Rushing only means more $ wasted and frustration which may result in your premature exodus from this most wonderful hobby.

cheers.
    Heli-ADDICTION:
    Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
    JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

Hi,

Recently i just bought a Blade 120 SR heli and specially bought a Spektrum DX6E Tx for more accurate controlling for this little flyer.

Till now, I can't seem to find the courage to fly this little SR.

Do you guys always fly every Sat at tamp ave 6 or central 7 from 9.30 to 10am?

I bought the SR 120 in the first place considering the "cheap" parts if i crash.

My plan is to get a real Trex 550 after I've master the basic of flying the SR 120. My basic flying mean hovering & figure 8 etc. Don't ever dare to dream of flying 3D etc...

Comment

Originally posted by evo165 View Post
        Hi to all great brothers,

I am looking for a willing to teach private heli instructor/trainer at east area. Willing to pay by hourly rate.

I really need someone who can guide me to do the basic hovering & figure 8 flying with the real RC heli instead of simulator.

I bought a Phoenix ver.3 simulator to train at home. I can do basic hovering in simulator but no matter how hard i try i can't seem to do any figure 8 without crushing. I keep trying & trying till a point that wanna give up.

Can any kind soul brothers here please help me out & enlighten me. I really wan to learn to fly heli...
        in the sim im sure you can hover tail-in, but the way i train in the sim is to really have a good control of tail-in, 45degrees left, 45degrees right, left & side hovering in ONE spot and only then i start to practise fig 8...don have to learn nose in hovering while doing fig 8...for me it comes later when while doing fig8's...its always better to crash in the sim then crashing the real thing cause it might damage 2 things, your wallet and your motivation to learn...cheerss and hope this helps..
        Gravity Always Wins.....

Comment

Originally posted by mahathyr View Post
          in the sim im sure you can hover tail-in, but the way i train in the sim is to really have a good control of tail-in, 45degrees left, 45degrees right, left & side hovering in ONE spot and only then i start to practise fig 8...don have to learn nose in hovering while doing fig 8...for me it comes later when while doing fig8's...its always better to crash in the sim then crashing the real thing cause it might damage 2 things, your wallet and your motivation to learn...cheerss and hope this helps..
          +1. Good one!

Unfortunately I discovered the phoenix a little too late. I had already spent close to 1k on hirobo xrb, honeybee and then belt cp (bling!) which I had all crashed to hell before I bought my first flight sim.

then came along a warehouse sale from a LHS when I bought five of my first love i.e. Mini Titan. As you guessed it, all crashed as well. Hvnt really spent much time on a sim lately cos I know my wallet can't take anymore crashes. So it's "ball-less" flying for now until I tio 4d or toto BIG TIME.
          Heli-ADDICTION:

Comment

Originally posted by mahathyr View Post
            Thank you SIR!!! Will take note of your above pointers. Esp on the 45degrees left, 45degrees right, left & side hovering in ONE spot. I only manage to master the tail-in hovering...

One question, when doing figure 8 turning... We need to Aileron 1st follow by the rudder... Am i correct?

Comment

Thank you SIR!!! Will take note of your above pointers. Esp on the 45degrees left, 45degrees right, left & side hovering in ONE spot. I only manage to master the tail-in hovering...

One question, when doing figure 8 turning... We need to Aileron 1st follow by the rudder... Am i correct?
              yes that would be correct...also i know it gets boring to hover and hover in the sim...have fun at the same time and fly around even if you always crash but do put 10-15mins of real practice into it each time and you're good to go..
              Gravity Always Wins.....

Comment

Bros check with u,u have mentioned regarding the tampines ave 6 or central 7,isnt possible to fly nitro there?coz i know its near hdb area,if u dont mind just give me the exact address so that i can drop there en join u guys,thanks a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by ajplus View Post
                  Bros check with u,u have mentioned regarding the tampines ave 6 or central 7,isnt possible to fly nitro there?coz i know its near hdb area,if u dont mind just give me the exact address so that i can drop there en join u guys,thanks a lot.
                  Hi AJ, dun think nitro is allowed but yr presence is more than welcome if u hv an electric bird. tamp central 7 is directly opposite the tampines swimming complex. the open field is next to my block. ave 6 is the stretch of road that is perpendicular to my block.
                  Heli-ADDICTION:

Comment

u need to have a feel on the real bird. flying heli is about constantly correcting its heading.

Comment

Originally posted by ajplus View Post
                      Bro

We have nitro party every weekend SAT/SUN fm 4 pm to 0630pm at TAMP
                      INDUSTRIAL AVE 5 Just beside SILTRONIC factory. Big field. Come and join us.
                      Many figure 8 kakis here.