Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some enlightenment

can anybody here with experience with a nitro help me with these things?

a) if i were to go for nitro heli 50 size (and i dont fly so much, lets say 3 times a month), is it possible that after i open the bottle, the fuel will keep for that long?

b) I think 2 tanks per flight should give me 25 min of flying( sports flight) easily right? If so, how many tanks can i roughly get from a gallon of nitro?

c) so can the fuel keep that long if i fly 2-3 times a month?

cheers

if i go for it, i will go for nitro magic (might as well support local brand)..how much is lets say 25% bottle?

Originally posted by ManOnTheMoon View Post
    can anybody here with experience with a nitro help me with these things?

a) if i were to go for nitro heli 50 size (and i dont fly so much, lets say 3 times a month), is it possible that after i open the bottle, the fuel will keep for that long? Depending on the date of manufacturing, some fuel can be made as long as 6-9 months before it reaches our shores. You will see some coolpower fuel getting "pinkish", that means the fuel had adsorb moisture and are no good. See more on my below link.

b) I think 2 tanks per flight should give me 25 min of flying( sports flight) easily right? If so, how many tanks can i roughly get from a gallon of nitro?
    One tank on a 50 size will only give you about 7-8 mins flights (depending if you running rich or lean) most of the time. A gallon of fuel will give you about 10 flights in total on a 50 size, again depending on tank size.

c) so can the fuel keep that long if i fly 2-3 times a month? Depending again what fuel you got whether if it is fresh. At least for me, nitro fuel being cheaper does not necessarily means inferior than others. At least for me DUN. Some can call it "junk" or "brand less" but nitro magic knows it's stuff.

cheers

if i go for it, i will go for nitro magic (might as well support local brand)..how much is lets say 25% bottle?
    Again, I want to thank you for supporting local brand. Nitro Magic got no 25% formula for helis. 20% or 30% is what it got.

Whiplashing soon?

Crash records counter
    JR Vibe 50: 01
    Trex600N Pro: 01
    Kasama Srimok 90: 01
    TT Raptor 50: 10
    TT Raptor 90 3D: 01
    MA Fury 55: 01

(Latest Crash Dated 29 April 2012) Total: 15

sigpic

Comment

This is video I like putting up. A local pilot with a local brand of nitro.
      Whiplashing soon?

Crash records counter
      JR Vibe 50: 01
      Trex600N Pro: 01
      Kasama Srimok 90: 01
      TT Raptor 50: 10
      TT Raptor 90 3D: 01
      MA Fury 55: 01

(Latest Crash Dated 29 April 2012) Total: 15

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TmMugen View Post
        Again, I want to thank you for supporting local brand. Nitro Magic got no 25% formula for helis. 20% or 30% is what it got.

http://www.daddyhobby.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61481
        hey thks a lot man

no worries about it being cheaper..its fine with me.. actually in other countries, ppl brew their own nitro . While its true that some formulations from brand vary but ppl should go with their needs and preference rather than putting the brand now.

For now, i have to convince the missus to get my nitro heli setup..i just got a trex 250 2 weeks ago..So things have to be done slowly and steadily

well i have the heli already..just need to fit in electronics, engine..

but yeah i like nitro and stuff..i will check that out..

cheers

Comment

Working...
        X