Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heli help needed...

Hi,bro out there..my friend have just brought me a 450 pro heli kit..I think is the same as t-Rex 450.I not sure how to assemble it..is there anyone out there who know how to assemble it and do setup?

Search for Bob Finless videos.

Comment

Originally posted by xsavagex View Post
      Hi,bro out there..my friend have just brought me a 450 pro heli kit..I think is the same as t-Rex 450.I not sure how to assemble it..is there anyone out there who know how to assemble it and do setup?
      Where do u stay? I can guide u, but u have to assemble it yourself.

Comment

Heli help...

Bro...do u help assemble the 450 pro heli at a fee?

Comment

Best if you learn to assemble it on your own. Since you sound 100% new, you 100% will crash some time and then will need to fix it. It would get silly expensive if everytime you crash or need adjusting you go pay someone.

Comment

Sorry, I dun. U will need the knowledge to build, setup & rectify your heli eventually

Comment

Hi TS , its true that its better that you learn yourself from the manual and if you still got questions , either you ask here or you bring it to any flying field to ask the bro there . Some of them can help you quite alot depending on their own free time and goodwill of cos . And believe me its very good enough to have someone to guide you on building it rather then paying someone to do it .

I would recomend that you accept jasonfinn's help to guide you although i don't even know who he is :P And for a start i would recomend someone to guide me too , as heli involve alot of knowledge . A beginner may think that he has finished building it and is fit for flying when there's actually alot more stuff to be done to be fit for flying .

That's what happen to me if not for kiply's help and guide , i may have killed myself on the maiden flight . Only upon inspection, advise and further correction cum completely setup in the tx by kiply then i realize there are alot more stuff to be done to be fit for flying . Yes the manual does tell alot but i don't really understand it at that time .

Comment

Hi xsavagex,

Will you Pay someone to Fly for you as well ?

Joke aside, what TWE75 said is true. Learning to build and setup a RC heli is part of the whole package. It will be good if there is folks to guide you, but ultimately, you have to do it yourself.
                My blog: http://ongbenghui.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                X