Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie in Sengkang

hi Guys,

just wondering whether i can get some help with setting up my 3G on a trex 700N? i live in sengkang so would like to know if anyone from around has setup one of these.

I've just idled about half a tank of 30% to check that everything works as it should. Worried that when I do try to hover it might get away from me. So would like a little assistance from someone who live close by. I can come to field where you guys fly.

PS i can hover on my 450 pro and fly it forward and back gingerly, but thats the limit of my abilities. In phoenix I'm quite brave and have started learning tick tocks, somehow there is quite a gap between the simulator and fear of lacerations.

Any suggestions and help welcomed..

CJ
    PS Uncle Mike at rotor helped me with the setup for the 700, he just didn't have enough space to hover it

Usually mike is at bbafc after 4pm on saturdays. You could arrange with him to meet you there.

Comment

thanks Ken, I just hovered it close to where i live. Just running it in and tuning the 3g module.

Comment

We also fly at SK everyday 530pm. Anchorvale road next to SK methodist church. Come join us. But electric only.

Comment

Working...
        X