Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need advice on elevator servo & swash

Howdy folks, got a problem that I have trying to rectify since last nite. I decided to rebind my rx & tx last nite and after doing so, the elevator servo just acts funny, it keeps moving up upon switching on the bec. it centres perfectly fine during setup but after that it will keep moving up (see attached pic).

I have tried the following but to no avail:
    1) rebind rx and tx;
    2) reset the entire setting and did the setup all over again;
    3) changed to a new model setting in my dx7;

I have checked all servos and still works great. Just wondering what I have to do to get it to work. Or do I have to move the servo horn as a last resort?

Could someone offer me some advice on other areas that I may look into?

Heli-ADDICTION:
    Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
    JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Many thanks in advance for advice rendered. Kum Sia!
    Heli-ADDICTION:

Comment

Problem resolved...stripped servo wheel

Howdy folks, the issue has been resolved. The fault lies with a stripped servo wheel at the elevator servo. No wonder the wheel keeps slipping to another position. If I can recall, the teeth on the wheel prob was worn out after several bad autorotation practise. Sometimes the heli would bounce off the ground and land on its side after a bad landing. So far, 5 sets of skids liao but no crash...TOUCHWOOD!

My wife & I would always bet which part would break during a land auto but surprising the spindle & main shaft, tail fin & other parts which endured some impact of sorts didn't break. Well, now it did. I guess I learn something new abt this hobby everyday. Luckily NS taught me well in ensuring AOM (after operations maintenance)

Million thanks to Senior Bros for the advice in yr PMs. Cheers!

Heli-ADDICTION:

Comment

Suggest u change to metal servo horns then.

Comment

Working...
        X