Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fun3c

Calling nytflyer, dkyong, and all F3C enthusiasts. There will be an F3C competition in the nationals THIS MONTH on the 25-26th. Everyone interested in competing feel free to register now.

All helis up to 90 size are allowed. ANY SPORT HELI WILL DO. NO NEED FOR AN "F3C" HELI.

p.s. This is a good introduction to F3C and a good learning experience for anyone interested in F3C.

pan staysee

It'l be swell if i can make it but till now havnt got much hours on those manoeuvres.
    sigpic
    Radix 690mm, 600mm FBL(pristine cond.)
    Futaba GY611
    HIROBO Quark SRB 2.4gHz
    HIROBO Sceadu Evolution EX50 (full carbon, SZ IV rotorhead, full electronics, original Hirobo mains and tails, FRP canopy+decals, original Hirobo electric power mechanics)

Comment

Hi Nytflyer,

The event would be a great way to get your feet wet in F3C flying. Come down and just fly what you can and enjoy flying. Fly what you got and fly what you can. This is a fun and friendly competition and good place to start.

I had my first competition at a regionals competition and I had only done the maneuvers for a few hours of practice. I had doubts whether I could do it but I just did what i could and just had fun.

We all have to start somewhere why not start here at this months nationals it will get you going with a friendly atmosphere and having the sky to yourself to fly.

Don't forget to register by 7th june

Comment

OMG OMG i am so honoured to be invited !!!!
        but i didnt practice much and i stopped flying a while ard cause of exams hmm mabe i will not sign up but mabe go there and enjoy all of ya toys and skills is that ok ?? tks a lot for the invitation !
        selling items cause upgrading my fleet.
        this is my hp no.96 19 17 78 sms me if u wtb anything or if u have any Qn.
        1.TREX500(SUNDAY FLYER)(turnigy vbar) waiting to madien.
        2.TREX600N (3D MACHINE)(sk360 with spartan 760) maidened on 2jan 2011
        3.RAPTOR 90SE(F3C)
        4.BLADE MCX(LIVING ROOM FUN) sponsored by bro spykerdelia !!
        PILOT DK Yong(De Kai)FUEL USING:OF COURSE NIROMAGIC LA !
        Hmm... whats next? :x
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X