Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feel the Fury!

Oh my.. it must be swop a heli day at the marketplace.

the MA family is reunited.

450 PRO - Phoenixtech Scorpion 2221-8, Castle Creations Phoenix 35, Hitec HS65HB cyclic, Futaba 9650 tail, (hanger)

MA Furion 6 - Savox 5055 560KV, Castle Creations ICE 80HV, Turnigy 959MG cyclic, HK47110MG tail, Castle Creations BEC pro, BeastX

MA Fury55 - OS55HZ + Outrage EVO55 pipe, HS5625MG cyclic, Spartan + HK47110MG, Align 2 in 1, Align Governor.

Kasama - Savox 5065 550KV, Castle Creations Phoenix 85HV, HK47110MB tail, Hitec 7985MG cyclic, BeastX

Nice. Looks simple and light weight.

You installed heatsink for tail servo? What glue did you use? Your tail servo also running hot?

sigpic

Comment

Yep, the tail servo runs hot. Hobby king HK47110MG, frankly performance is outstanding! Was worried the heat so used the leftover heatsink from my pc mod project.

It's held in place with cable ties, with thermal compound between the metal case n heatsink. Not sure if this helps anything but it looks cool! Good nuff for me.

Cheers!

450 PRO - Phoenixtech Scorpion 2221-8, Castle Creations Phoenix 35, Hitec HS65HB cyclic, Futaba 9650 tail, (hanger)

MA Furion 6 - Savox 5055 560KV, Castle Creations ICE 80HV, Turnigy 959MG cyclic, HK47110MG tail, Castle Creations BEC pro, BeastX

MA Fury55 - OS55HZ + Outrage EVO55 pipe, HS5625MG cyclic, Spartan + HK47110MG, Align 2 in 1, Align Governor.

Kasama - Savox 5065 550KV, Castle Creations Phoenix 85HV, HK47110MB tail, Hitec 7985MG cyclic, BeastX

Comment

Whats Wisconsin politicians gotta do with RC? lolol. stupid bots cant even get it right.

Alright... anw, just re-maidened the Furion.. what can i say. the moment it took off i was like ! Amazing difference from my Trex600.

All electronics was a direct transfer except the motor which is upsized to a 5065 560KV savox instead of a 5055 560KV. which translate to more raw power. i wonder how much of the "float" of the Furion is attributed to the upsized power system.

i do not have a scale to measure the weight of the heli but to my hands, it feels heavier than my Trex600. but you do not feel it at all, and in the air it feels lighter and hard pitch changes is much more immediate. FFF Tracking is super accurate but that is alot to do with BeastX. fwiw, my trex 600 tracked just as well.

The direct swash linkage has alot to do with fast the heli response to my pitch movement. my beastX settings was not changed but the heli's flip and roll rates are faster than before. this might be due to the motor holding the headspeed better.

i wish i could do a apples to apples comparison by using the exact same power system as my trex but i am lazy. the Furion 6 will be my new beater heli no doubt about that.

i have a big gripe about the heli though. i always oil my motor bearings after a day at the field. but since now the motor is inverted i cant oil it without taking the motor out. damn it.

Thanks to Ryu for building the heli, thanks to Jyheli for selling to me before crashed . J/K.. anw he got new downsized aurora to play with liao...now to fly the shit out of this thing.

CHEERS!

Comment

time to change your signature

Comment

Yoz stickman, congrats on the new bird. I am very attracted to the simplistic and low parts count. the heatsink on the tail is a great idea.
            Heli-ADDICTION:
            Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
            JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

Happy MA reunion to you

Hope to see you fly furion six soon
              TAROT450Pro - CC50 / 6s / beastX

Radio -DX7
              Pilot- Jon
              sigpic

Comment

Furion 6 go snag liao...

the Savox 5065 motor shaft is too short to go into the "Top" bearing support. right now under loading, sometimes got bearing squeal. not good for motor bearing health. I am not sure if the bearing squeal is due to axial loading of the main gear on the pinion or is it a wear and tear issue.

only solution is to find a longer 6mm through shaft. not sure savox got or not. and get replacement bearings.

meanwhile loading it with loads of oil since i cant stop flying it. hah.

cheers!

Comment

Working...
                X