Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3DX Discussions

Hi all,

I have decided to come up with a thread to gather the interest of fellow pilots as well as to discuss the 3D manoeuvers, anything with regards to 3DX can be discussed here!
    JR 2.4GHz 10X

JR DS8717
    Solid G
    KY-3000 30% nitro

looking forward to this event ! any news which country is participating?
    Kedi AH !

Comment

Curious to know how many participants have signed up for the 3dx in the 2 classes.

Is there any detail reference how a set manoeuvre should be executed?

For example, I remembered the elevator slapper executed during the 1st 3dx and subsequent 3dx was different. The reversals for the 1st were executed in a "square" format? while the later executed them in a west-east direction only? Or did I remember wrongly?

Comment

Hi,
        So far 5 participants have signed up for this year 3DX. 3 from Thailand and 2 from Singapore.

The elevator slapper description is as follows:
        A single Elevator Slapper is an arcing half-flip with a half-roll at the mid-point. This manoeuvre will require 6 reversals to complete and the stop points should be consistent in height and of equal distance from the centre-line. Each half-roll shall be positioned at the centre-line with the tail boom vertical.

More details at http://www.fly3dx.com/setManoeuvres.php
        There's even a video of a flight simulator so that we can see how it is done.

Comment

Originally posted by balance_mind View Post
          Curious to know how many participants have signed up for the 3dx in the 2 classes.

Is there any detail reference how a set manoeuvre should be executed?

For example, I remembered the elevator slapper executed during the 1st 3dx and subsequent 3dx was different. The reversals for the 1st were executed in a "square" format? while the later executed them in a west-east direction only? Or did I remember wrongly?
          that is two different manoeuvre
          JR 2.4GHz 10X

JR DS8717
          Solid G
          KY-3000 30% nitro

Comment

Working...
          X