Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Redline engine 53

Hi any bro able to help me as I can't seem to start my engine it's brand new. Can any bro help me this weekend I live bedok reservoir... Cheers SMS me 84809684.

for any engine to fire u need 3 things:

1. Fuel
    2. Air (O2)
    3. Heat (glow igniter)

its usually one of the above not working right.
    1. Check you fuel lines for leaks and check the pressure lines also from the muffler or crankcase.

2. Check that your carb is open enough such that enough O2 is going into the engine.

3. Check the condition of glowplug. see if its still glows a healthy red. check for discoloured unhealthy looking glow plug.

If all is already there, check for compression, but that should not be a problem since ur engine is new.

if u stay bedok ur best bet is to check with the tampines guys. they will sort you out! and poison you jialat jialat to buy new stuff at the same time.

cheers!

450 PRO - Phoenixtech Scorpion 2221-8, Castle Creations Phoenix 35, Hitec HS65HB cyclic, Futaba 9650 tail, (hanger)

MA Furion 6 - Savox 5055 560KV, Castle Creations ICE 80HV, Turnigy 959MG cyclic, HK47110MG tail, Castle Creations BEC pro, BeastX

MA Fury55 - OS55HZ + Outrage EVO55 pipe, HS5625MG cyclic, Spartan + HK47110MG, Align 2 in 1, Align Governor.

Kasama - Savox 5065 550KV, Castle Creations Phoenix 85HV, HK47110MB tail, Hitec 7985MG cyclic, BeastX

Comment

Working...
    X